Recent Topics

Ads

Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Detangler

Re: Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

Post#51 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:32 pm

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:34 pm Cool video. I knew def WE had to be pretty derp simple to play but it's a bit ridiculous to see from POV how effective it is with so few buttons to press and such a linear rotation. Never seen such a small hotbar, haha. Definitely helps with being able to make heads up plays, engage/disengage etc.

I felt bad for one of the WLs who was actually playing pretty well, using pet to kite between skill CDs, interrupting channels etc and still they lost at almost full health to a mostly face tank strat. Sucks that this kind of build is needed to prevent getting ganked as a soloer but hey :?
Its needed to counter the inherent defensive/sustain abilities that the Witch Hunter gets with all the best tools in two trees while the Witch Elf gets them spread out among 3.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Hysteri4

Post#52 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:30 pm

Nice video! Could you share how you spend your renown points?

insolenz

Post#53 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:01 am

Hysteri4 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:30 pm Nice video! Could you share how you spend your renown points?
rr is usually like this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;1;0;3;0

Repulsion

Post#54 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:34 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:34 pm Cool video. I knew def WE had to be pretty derp simple to play but it's a bit ridiculous to see from POV how effective it is with so few buttons to press and such a linear rotation. Never seen such a small hotbar, haha. Definitely helps with being able to make heads up plays, engage/disengage etc.

I felt bad for one of the WLs who was actually playing pretty well, using pet to kite between skill CDs, interrupting channels etc and still they lost at almost full health to a mostly face tank strat. Sucks that this kind of build is needed to prevent getting ganked as a soloer but hey :?
Same here, felt bad watching that at the exact same moment for the exact same reasons. Player input is nigh irrelevant when a build "buys" you so much wiggleroom for errors.
Regen WE in general has become tiresome and FotM - and I used to love the idea back in its inception watching Intergirls video first uploaded nearly 4 years ago.

At it's current iteration it feels like a featherweight competing in MMA being bummed he didn't make his weightcut and deciding to skip 3 divisions and fight in heavyweight instead.
Only fully encased in Robocops' armor.

...on topic: I enjoyed the video, you're a good player and content creator Shub, don't get me wrong. Here's a bump and my 2c.

Phantasm

Post#55 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:44 am

Since WHA times forums are pvp as well:)
Story of WAR/RoR is based on playing fotm builds and classes until they get nerfed. At least that video exposures its strength so devs can make some actions.
Video is still hella entertaining!

Xirucio

Post#56 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:10 am

While i don't necessarily agree with this regen builds, everyone is free to spend his own game time as he wishes.So, just accept the situation for what is and enjoy this unique game that we have on our hands.

Ixtis

Post#57 » Mon May 08, 2023 1:58 am

Greeting. Does this build still work?

Absinth

Post#58 » Mon May 08, 2023 12:58 pm

daVidchi wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:55 pm Wheres the part where u disconnect uncleanly? U cut it out? :lol:
Oh soo thats why the video randomly turns black and back to the gameplay. And i was thinking that he made some questionable editing choices that only annoyed the viewership.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Ads
teoklas

Post#59 » Mon May 08, 2023 1:34 pm

as if the spec wasn't cringe enough, the music is the cherry on top

insolenz

Post#60 » Tue May 09, 2023 5:26 am

that's probably the most hated vid i made lol :D
Ixtis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:58 am Greeting. Does this build still work?
Hey, yes, this build still works, just replace vale walker with victorious and spec toughness
Absinth wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:58 pm Oh soo thats why the video randomly turns black and back to the gameplay. And i was thinking that he made some questionable editing choices that only annoyed the viewership.
Some fat trolling right here, or you think i somehow reconnected during black screens?
teoklas wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:34 pm as if the spec wasn't cringe enough, the music is the cherry on top
I think music you listen to is the same level of cringe to me :)