Recent Topics

Ads

Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ravezaar

Re: Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

Post#21 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Nice Vid i like it, its a very cheeze and hard build to fight. But still nice vid
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Krima

Post#22 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:56 pm

Martok wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:32 pm
Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pmSeemed a bit mean-spirited to pick on Tosh, though.

Which was the entire point of the video.

There exist a certain percentage of the player base for whom this server does not represent an activity to be enjoyed, a game to be played, nor an endeavor worth preserving. Rather, it is viewed as their personal self-affirming ego-pool utilized to bolster a warped sense of vanity and incredibly hollow narcissism. For such it is an opportunity for the expression of an ideal which is fed solely at the expense of others. If you watched the OP video, that is what you saw.

Warhammer Return of Reckoning is, of course, a human endeavor. As with any human endeavor there will always be those involved who understand perfectly the maxim anything one man loves or reveres another man will attempt to destroy. Having dealt with the OP of this thread on my own stream on three separate occasions which, due to his actions and his actions alone, also led to a deserved ban, I state with absolute assurance he stands in the latter category. His actions in connection with RoR are crafted with the sole purpose and intent of self-flagellating self-promotion laced with petty and puerile commentary worthy only an eighth-grade boys locker room. Which, of course, represents the height of ability.

Tosh may have his faults, and anyone who doesn't have their head up their backside will admit we all do, but to take video from his Twitch page and post it here with the sole intent of attempting to denigrate, demean, belittle and humiliate him is not only petty and small-minded, it is the act of the intellectually bankrupt. An effective use of satire to illustrate a personal point would have at least been respectable. However there is no attempt at satire here, simply an infantile expression of manufactured outrage totally devoid of class and maturity.

And, incidentally, a violation of the Twitch Terms Of Service. Quote from Section 9, sub-paragraph V, quote: "defame, harass, abuse, threaten, or defraud users of the Twitch Services, or collect or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent..."

Tosh doesn't deserve this nor does the player-base at large. So yeah, I am standing up for him because between him and the guy trying to take him down I know which is worthy of actual consideration.

Let the foaming at the mouth begin.
hes been running his mouth quite alot.

https://clips.twitch.tv/GrossSneakyLapt ... asa8TUnI0T
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

insolenz

Post#23 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pmSeemed a bit mean-spirited to pick on Tosh, though.

There exist a certain percentage of the player base for whom this server does not represent an activity to be enjoyed, a game to be played, nor an endeavor worth preserving. Rather, it is viewed as their personal self-affirming ego-pool utilized to bolster a warped sense of vanity and incredibly hollow narcissism. For such it is an opportunity for the expression of an ideal which is fed solely at the expense of others. If you watched the OP video, that is what you saw.

Warhammer Return of Reckoning is, of course, a human endeavor. As with any human endeavor there will always be those involved who understand perfectly the maxim anything one man loves or reveres another man will attempt to destroy. Having dealt with the OP of this thread on my own stream on three separate occasions which, due to his actions and his actions alone, also led to a deserved ban, I state with absolute assurance he stands in the latter category. His actions in connection with RoR are crafted with the sole purpose and intent of self-flagellating self-promotion laced with petty and puerile commentary worthy only an eighth-grade boys locker room. Which, of course, represents the height of ability.

Tosh may have his faults, and anyone who doesn't have their head up their backside will admit we all do, but to take video from his Twitch page and post it here with the sole intent of attempting to denigrate, demean, belittle and humiliate him is not only petty and small-minded, it is the act of the intellectually bankrupt. An effective use of satire to illustrate a personal point would have at least been respectable. However there is no attempt at satire here, simply an infantile expression of manufactured outrage totally devoid of class and maturity.

And, incidentally, a violation of the Twitch Terms Of Service. Quote from Section 9, sub-paragraph V, quote: "defame, harass, abuse, threaten, or defraud users of the Twitch Services, or collect or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent..."

Tosh doesn't deserve this nor does the player-base at large. So yeah, I am standing up for him because between him and the guy trying to take him down I know which is worthy of actual consideration.

For sure,the whole point of making a 15 min video of a WE was to put a 2 min part with raging tosh in it. Do you even understand how delusional you are?
If the guy trashtalked me he should be ready to answer for his words. So he did, as being showed in the video section.
You once did the same, by the way, so you are the same to me.
Two trashtalkers who cry about loosing in a video game.
Good luck talking about violations, learn to respect other people first.

insolenz

Post#24 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:02 pm

Oh lol, that's so typical. Ofc he looses because the opponent uses nb/cheats/superpowers.
Toss me a working nb Krima, shame i still dont have it!

reynor007

Post#25 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:03 pm

what the **** dude, what i just read this video is for entertainment purposes only
about tosh, no one tried to humiliate or insult him, many, including myself, find it interesting to look at a person's emotions, he left this video in the public domain, I don't understand what questions there might be about the fact that it was taken without consent
but it’s you who are engaged in the substitution of concepts and are trying to turn everyone against this video and the one who shot
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

RORquest

Post#26 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:15 pm

devs definitely listen to some wh/we players this **** is so broke

Martok

Post#27 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:44 pm

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmFor sure, the whole point of making a 15 min video of a WE was to put a 2 min part with raging tosh in it. Do you even understand how delusional you are?

I am perfectly rational, Insolenz, because I am fully aware of who and what I am dealing with. I have been crafting Warhammer videos since 2016, and I know from experience if the point of yours wasn't to trash Tosh none of that would have been included. Incidental video allows you to claim otherwise, but you are only kidding yourself.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmIf the guy trashtalked me he should be ready to answer for his words.

Thank you for proving my previous point.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmYou once did the same, by the way, so you are the same to me.

And again.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmTwo trashtalkers who cry about loosing in a video game.

For the record. You came into my stream, followed, and then immediately began being hostile and derisive. You are the exact reason I now have a ten minute delay between when someone follows and when they can type in chat. You. Every comment you made you prefaced by posting my name, as if I had no idea I was using my Twitch to broadcast my stream. However the actual reason for your action was the attempt to provoke combined with personal attack. As I said earlier, eighth-grade locker room level behavior.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmGood luck talking about violations, learn to respect other people first.

I respect people who both earn and deserve it. You are neither.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#28 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:54 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:03 pmwhat the **** dude, what i just read this video is for entertainment purposes only

With all due respect, if you believe this particular video was made for entertainment purposes only, you are wrong.

reynor007 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:03 pmbut it’s you who are engaged in the substitution of concepts and are trying to turn everyone against this video and the one who shot

Really? The OP wants to make the claim someone else should answer for their words and actions but then wants to cry and whine when someone holds them to the same standard? Talk about hypocrisy.

Ads
reynor007

Post#29 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Martok wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:54 pm
reynor007 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:03 pmwhat the **** dude, what i just read this video is for entertainment purposes only

With all due respect, if you believe this particular video was made for entertainment purposes only, you are wrong.

reynor007 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:03 pmbut it’s you who are engaged in the substitution of concepts and are trying to turn everyone against this video and the one who shot

Really? The OP wants to make the claim someone else should answer for their words and actions but then wants to cry and whine when someone holds them to the same standard? Talk about hypocrisy.
in my videos, I often use inserts from other people's streams, everyone really likes it, if a person has self-irony, then there will be no problem
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Martok

Post#30 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:09 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:56 pmhes been running his mouth quite alot.

In the realm of personal combat Krima you and I have a long history. I may not have liked losing a fight to you but never once have I attacked you personally in response. I cite this to support my next comment.

That some people on this server are still using a variant of NB is no secret. I am not stating you are nor do I care. I am only stating the simple truth some players are.

Should Tosh have called you that name? No. But in response I don't see you making videos in the attempt to trash his name.

On an ancillary but related note. Over the last couple of years here we have lost some good Warhammer streamers. Zappytap, Masayuki, Zombieslicer, Sproximus, Fixxer, and a few others. These guys were good for the server, but now they are all gone.

Insolenze is trying to take down another, just as he tried with me. Only in my case given I knew exactly who and what I was dealing with it was easy to ignore his efforts. Again, Tosh may have his faults, but I hope he can see the same.
Last edited by Martok on Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.