Recent Topics

Ads

Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
insolenz

Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

Post#1 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:13 pm

Ads
lumpi33

Re: Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

Post#2 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:40 pm

OMG yet another regen WE video.

Turned it off when you were killing that rr83 engi with 100% health left. Did you see that engi doing literally zero damage? What a joke.

That absorb after crit tactic needs a nerf ASAP. It's up almost all the time. No internal cooldown? great!

Krima

Post#3 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:46 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:40 pm OMG yet another regen WE video.

Turned it off when you were killing that rr83 engi with 100% health left. Did you see that engi doing literally zero damage? What a joke.

That absorb after crit tactic needs a nerf ASAP. It's up almost all the time. No internal cooldown? great!

Actually there is ICD on absorb. FYI this WE is full on regen itens + linements.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

lumpi33

Post#4 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:47 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:46 pm

Actually there is ICD on absorb. FYI this WE is full on regen itens + linements.
So it's basically fine you say? Alright Krima WE...

PS: look at 0:28, the absorb instantly refreshes. There is no ICD for that absorb. Even if there is a small ICD, it's too good with regen build and all the other stuff WEs have.
Last edited by lumpi33 on Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krima

Post#5 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:53 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:47 pm
Krima wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:46 pm

So it's basically fine you say? Alright Krima WE...

PS: look at 0:28, the absorb instantly refreshes. There is no ICD for that absorb.
The video is speed up. IMO its fine. If I would rate SR I would give it a 6/10.
The tactic versus strong oponents it will proc like 1 or 2 times before you dead. Worthless versus a decent white lion.
Lets be real.. dude is fighting pepegas in lake. SR is trash in sce gameplay, forts, city, ranked, whatever. For the ammount of regen this WE have.. SR is overkill dont even need it.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

lumpi33

Post#6 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:57 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:53 pm The video is speed up. IMO its fine. If I would rate SR I would give it a 6/10.
The tactic versus strong oponents it will proc like 1 or 2 times before you dead. Worthless versus a decent white lion.
Lets be real.. dude is fighting pepegas in lake. SR is trash in sce gameplay, forts, city, ranked, whatever. For the ammount of regen this WE have.. SR is overkill dont even need it.
WL is one of the few classes that can burst fast enough. Most other classes will struggle against that shield. And what you don't tell the people here is that they can stealth away and the absorb will proc on almost every dot crit tick. When tick rate is 3s and ICD is 3s. That's fking huge. Combine it with pots and regen and they won't ever die when they stealth away. Im pretty sure that this was not the intention of the original designers and it is the point most people are complaining about.

On live WEs/WHs had to commit to a fight once they popped out of stealth. Here it is just easy mode and they stealth away when they are about to lose. So many things wrong about the stealther classes these days.
Last edited by lumpi33 on Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

reynor007

Post#7 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:53 pm

The video is speed up. IMO its fine. If I would rate SR I would give it a 6/10.
dude I was waiting for you, I bought a triumphant ring, I need you for a new video about pepegas in lake
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

yoluigi

Post#8 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:19 pm

WE and WH are on the top of the food chain. Personnaly alwas have a harder time against Def WE because of that crit bubble than WH. Still Great compilation video man!

Ads
daVidchi

Post#9 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Wheres the part where u disconnect uncleanly? U cut it out? :lol:

MMXX43

Post#10 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:05 pm

great video but really the skill ceiling is kinda low...