Recent Topics

Ads

Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
insolenz

Re: Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

Post#11 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:44 pm

daVidchi wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:55 pm Wheres the part where u disconnect uncleanly? U cut it out? :lol:
Is there such part? Show it please, otherwise it looks like you share the same parallel dimension with toshutkidup

Ads
insolenz

Post#12 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:47 pm

yoluigi wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:19 pm WE and WH are on the top of the food chain. Personnaly alwas have a harder time against Def WE because of that crit bubble than WH. Still Great compilation video man!
Thank you mate. Considering the classes - wh is way stronger, i can easily kill my we with my wh

Farrul

Post#13 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:56 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:53 pm SR is trash in sce gameplay, forts, city, ranked, whatever. For the ammount of regen this WE have.. SR is overkill dont even need it.
It doesn't matter really that these specs are just effective for small scale. When tankiness is like a regen tank but more leathal amd let's not forget escape tools, i find it distasteful tbh that the game allows something like it to exist in the first place( i do not blame a player for it).

WE as WH are light armor assassins, High dps is fine as is escape tools, face-tankiness to absurd levels is not. I think it's about time a dev took a thoroughly look at their sustain mechanism and adjust accordingly. Could be compensated with a spammable AoE like other mdps to make them more desirable at wb play imho.

Detangler

Post#14 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pm

Farrul wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:56 pm
Krima wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:53 pm SR is trash in sce gameplay, forts, city, ranked, whatever. For the ammount of regen this WE have.. SR is overkill dont even need it.
It doesn't matter really that these specs are just effective for small scale. When tankiness is like a regen tank but more leathal amd let's not forget escape tools, i find it distasteful tbh that the game allows something like it to exist in the first place( i do not blame a player for it).

WE as WH are light armor assassins, High dps is fine as is escape tools, face-tankiness to absurd levels is not. I think it's about time a dev took a thoroughly look at their sustain mechanism and adjust accordingly. Could be compensated with a spammable AoE like other mdps to make them more desirable at wb play imho.
Agreed. At a certain point when you stack regen + defensive gear, and your class has inherent sustain/self heal abilities like these two classes, it becomes over the top.

A little regen is fine, but at a certain tipping point you get to this where a high DPS class is near unkillable in small scale.

Nice video, though. Seemed a bit mean-spirited to pick on Tosh, though. At least Tosh refuses to go regen spec because he realizes how silly it is.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

insolenz

Post#15 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:25 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pm Agreed. At a certain point when you stack regen + defensive gear, and your class has inherent sustain/self heal abilities like these two classes, it becomes over the top.

A little regen is fine, but at a certain tipping point you get to this where a high DPS class is near unkillable in small scale.

Nice video, though. Seemed a bit mean-spirited to pick on Tosh, though. At least Tosh refuses to go regen spec because he realizes how silly it is.
First of all, i appreciate you've enjoyed the video, thank you.
I have to mention that you yourself wear regen jewelry on your chosen https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... er/1001043
So its kinda strange to see such comments from people who stack regen themselves.
Speaking of a "mean part". Tosh rages and bans me on stream just because he'd lost the fight he started himself, then tell people that i "just running around trying to do something" meaning that i usually could not do anything to him.
So i just made a small reality check, nothing more. There's nothing mean in that.
And answering regen slayer, well. if the slayer goes regen build its even easier to kill him than the build you saw in the video, it would change nothing.

Krima

Post#16 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:29 pm

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:25 pm
Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pm Agreed. At a certain point when you stack regen + defensive gear, and your class has inherent sustain/self heal abilities like these two classes, it becomes over the top.

I have to mention that you yourself wear regen jewelry on your chosen https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... er/1001043
So its kinda strange to see such comments from people who stack regen themselves.
Speaking of a "mean part". Tosh rages and bans me on stream just because he've lost the fight he started himself, then tell people that i "just running around trying to do something" meaning that i usually could not do anything to him.
So i just made a small reality check, nothing more. There's nothing mean in that.
And answering regen slayer, well. if the slayer goes regen build its even easier to kill him than the build you saw in the video, it would change nothing.
True, any WE build tears Slayers apart. Its not even a fair fight.
Carnage for example 3-4 GCD any slayer
- PA from stealth
- Ruthless assault
- Oyk
- Slice
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Detangler

Post#17 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:40 pm

Speaking of a "mean part". Tosh rages and bans me on stream just because he'd lost the fight he started himself, then tell people that i "just running around trying to do something" meaning that i usually could not do anything to him.
Oh for sure, i do wear regen gear. I'd rather not, but its either you join the club or get smoked. Even then, i stand no chance vs. Witch Hunters due to their insane damage and sustain tools. There are lots of classes that I stand no chance of killing. WH has what classes they can't take down with ease?

And appreciate the explanation on Tosh, heh. Poor guy.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

insolenz

Post#18 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:45 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:40 pm Oh for sure, i do wear regen gear. I'd rather not, but its either you join the club or get smoked. Even then, i stand no chance vs. Witch Hunters due to their insane damage and sustain tools. There are lots of classes that I stand no chance of killing. WH has what classes they can't take down with ease?
That's the exact reason i am using this build, it easily answers current wh-biased solo meta and at the same time is good vs everything else.
They day they introduce LoTD pocket items with ignore parry/block for X seconds we had on live to counter repel + m1 without kiting around or detaunting i'd change the build gladly.

Ads
vanbuinen77

Post#19 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:02 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:40 pm

Oh for sure, i do wear regen gear. I'd rather not, but its either you join the club or get smoked. Even then, i stand no chance vs. Witch Hunters due to their insane damage and sustain tools. There are lots of classes that I stand no chance of killing. WH has what classes they can't take down with ease?

And appreciate the explanation on Tosh, heh. Poor guy.
We, chosen, and magus can be tough for wh.

Who is your wh btw?
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Martok

Post#20 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:32 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pmSeemed a bit mean-spirited to pick on Tosh, though.

Which was the entire point of the video.

There exist a certain percentage of the player base for whom this server does not represent an activity to be enjoyed, a game to be played, nor an endeavor worth preserving. Rather, it is viewed as their personal self-affirming ego-pool utilized to bolster a warped sense of vanity and incredibly hollow narcissism. For such it is an opportunity for the expression of an ideal which is fed solely at the expense of others. If you watched the OP video, that is what you saw.

Warhammer Return of Reckoning is, of course, a human endeavor. As with any human endeavor there will always be those involved who understand perfectly the maxim anything one man loves or reveres another man will attempt to destroy. Having dealt with the OP of this thread on my own stream on three separate occasions which, due to his actions and his actions alone, also led to a deserved ban, I state with absolute assurance he stands in the latter category. His actions in connection with RoR are crafted with the sole purpose and intent of self-flagellating self-promotion laced with petty and puerile commentary worthy only an eighth-grade boys locker room. Which, of course, represents the height of ability.

Tosh may have his faults, and anyone who doesn't have their head up their backside will admit we all do, but to take video from his Twitch page and post it here with the sole intent of attempting to denigrate, demean, belittle and humiliate him is not only petty and small-minded, it is the act of the intellectually bankrupt. An effective use of satire to illustrate a personal point would have at least been respectable. However there is no attempt at satire here, simply an infantile expression of manufactured outrage totally devoid of class and maturity.

And, incidentally, a violation of the Twitch Terms Of Service. Quote from Section 9, sub-paragraph V, quote: "defame, harass, abuse, threaten, or defraud users of the Twitch Services, or collect or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent..."

Tosh doesn't deserve this nor does the player-base at large. So yeah, I am standing up for him because between him and the guy trying to take him down I know which is worthy of actual consideration.

Let the foaming at the mouth begin.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...