Recent Topics

Ads

Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
insolenz

Re: Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

Post#31 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:11 pm

Martok wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:44 pm
insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmFor sure, the whole point of making a 15 min video of a WE was to put a 2 min part with raging tosh in it. Do you even understand how delusional you are?

I am perfectly rational, Insolenz, because I am fully aware of who and what I am dealing with. I have been crafting Warhammer videos since 2016, and I know from experience if the point of yours wasn't to trash Tosh none of that would have been included. Incidental video allows you to claim otherwise, but you are only kidding yourself.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmIf the guy trashtalked me he should be ready to answer for his words.

Thank you for proving my previous point.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmYou once did the same, by the way, so you are the same to me.

And again.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmTwo trashtalkers who cry about loosing in a video game.

For the record. You came into my stream, followed, and then immediately began being hostile and derisive. You are the exact reason I now have a ten minute delay between when someone follows and when they can type in chat. You. Every comment you made you prefaced by posting my name, as if I had no idea I was using my Twitch to broadcast my stream. However the actual reason for your action was the attempt to provoke combined with personal attack. As I said earlier, eighth-grade locker room level behavior.

insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pmGood luck talking about violations, learn to respect other people first.

I respect people who both earn and deserve it. You are neither.
I've never been hostile to you, or said a bad thing about you, i once clipped our fight of chosen vs sm, it was in 2021 i believe, and you were so upset that you lost that fight that when i came on your stream a year (!) after and asked you if you duel me, you banned me and then made a deep monologue that ends up with you wished me to j*rk off in the corner. Of what respect can you talk. Of what hypocrisy? I can't take you seriously since you are just a delusional kid still making excuses of a video game loss.

Ads
Martok

Post#32 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:13 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:02 pmin my videos, I often use inserts from other people's streams, everyone really likes it, if a person has self-irony, then there will be no problem

This how one uses video from someone else's stream in order to positively promote both the server and that player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTSQMVdKZg&t

Note that in crafting that video I first got permission for all three participants before I made it.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

insolenz

Post#33 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:26 pm

Martok wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:13 pm
reynor007 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:02 pmin my videos, I often use inserts from other people's streams, everyone really likes it, if a person has self-irony, then there will be no problem

This how one uses video from someone else's stream in order to positively promote both the server and that player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTSQMVdKZg&t

Note that in crafting that video I first got permission for all three participants before I made it.
I have to admit that the world is not built around you and your ways of doing things. I don't need tosh or anybody else permission to put public video fragments whenever i want to, if you don't like it, go ahead, tell me more of your awesome theories, what else can you do.

Detangler

Post#34 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:29 pm

vanbuinen77 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:02 pm
Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:40 pm
insolenz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:25 pm
First of all, i appreciate you've enjoyed the video, thank you.
I have to mention that you yourself wear regen jewelry on your chosen https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... er/1001043
So its kinda strange to see such comments from people who stack regen themselves.
Speaking of a "mean part". Tosh rages and bans me on stream just because he'd lost the fight he started himself, then tell people that i "just running around trying to do something" meaning that i usually could not do anything to him.
So i just made a small reality check, nothing more. There's nothing mean in that.
And answering regen slayer, well. if the slayer goes regen build its even easier to kill him than the build you saw in the video, it would change nothing.
Oh for sure, i do wear regen gear. I'd rather not, but its either you join the club or get smoked. Even then, i stand no chance vs. Witch Hunters due to their insane damage and sustain tools. There are lots of classes that I stand no chance of killing. WH has what classes they can't take down with ease?

And appreciate the explanation on Tosh, heh. Poor guy.
We, chosen, and magus can be tough for wh.

Who is your wh btw?
I don't play a WH.

And whoah this thread took a turn. I just felt like a portion of that video felt a lil mean spirited. Some took it way farther than I went with it....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

geezereur

Post#35 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:34 pm

RORquest wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:15 pm devs definitely listen to some wh/we players this **** is so broke
Whs and Wes have many bugged abilities that helps them become even more over the top, I hope those gets fixed.
Nice vid by the way Insolence.

vanbuinen77

Post#36 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:59 pm

Ment insolenz's wh, didnt know who that was.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Endari

Post#37 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:35 pm

So this sucks and I don't see how anyone can watch this video and think yup this is fine, this is good for the game. Regen needs to be toned down and absorb procs need a longer icd.
I don't know if WE/WH need a specific nerf but there is just way too much dps going on for all that sustain, there should be a larger penalty for that spec/gearing.

sharpblader

Post#38 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:32 am

Martok wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:32 pm
Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:12 pmSeemed a bit mean-spirited to pick on Tosh, though.

Which was the entire point of the video.
I don't fully agree. Was the video made to defame a certain person? I don't think so. Was it mean spirited? Yes.

If someone slights you in a PvP game it's fine to take revenge. They could've defeated the person once and proved their point. The way the video was framed, it seemed that they took their revenge and unnecessarily shot their enemies' dead body 5-6 times.

Ads
diegomess

Post#39 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:25 am

Keep the rivalries this is a pvp game and is his video he can do whatever tf he wants, let the content creators be free it gives me nostalgia of 2000's youtube videos.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

facundo7777

Post#40 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:31 am

what a drama xDD

really nice video!! we need more videos from ror generally so keep it up Bro.

I still losing so hard with You but i love that fights. They are pretty challanging compared to most we's on server :)

ps. I am trying myself as we now. From my pov dmg wh with healing bullets is generally better than regen we because its pretty hard to get long fights 1v1 this days always someone will come and interrupt while wh can kill much faster and still have good sustain. I could be wrong but it is my personal subjective opinion

ps2 :D. I like Tosh but he was outplayed in eatine. Restealth is the basic mechanic for stealth class imo. Go duel rogue in wow who gonna reset fights as many times as its needed