Recent Topics

Ads

Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TrainInVain

Re: Insolence | Return of Reckoning Witch Elf part 2

Post#41 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:04 am

How do you get that severed limb notification to show?

Lol seems you’ve really gotten under some folks skin. Entertaining and educational vid.

Ads
insolenz

Post#42 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:18 am

TrainInVain wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:04 am How do you get that severed limb notification to show?

Lol seems you’ve really gotten under some folks skin. Entertaining and educational vid.
Thank you. The notifications are made with addon called Aura: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/aura/

insolenz

Post#43 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:33 am

facundo7777 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:31 am what a drama xDD

really nice video!! we need more videos from ror generally so keep it up Bro.

I still losing so hard with You but i love that fights. They are pretty challanging compared to most we's on server :)

ps. I am trying myself as we now. From my pov dmg wh with healing bullets is generally better than regen we because its pretty hard to get long fights 1v1 this days always someone will come and interrupt while wh can kill much faster and still have good sustain. I could be wrong but it is my personal subjective opinion

ps2 :D. I like Tosh but he was outplayed in eatine. Restealth is the basic mechanic for stealth class imo. Go duel rogue in wow who gonna reset fights as many times as its needed
thank you mate, i appreciate your support, and i'm glad that you've enjoyed the video.

nocturnalguest

Post#44 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:41 am

great clip, love the music, sadly noting lack of proper WE vs WH fights.
would also love to see more WE vs regen tanks (ib&sm) and rare endangered species like properly specced dps ams or proper SWs/WPs. not even talking about vanished (or barely existed earlier) solo roaming specced engis (with mek outrage there are probably none currently) and dps rp (as all old live veterans are gone who have been playing it seems like nobody is roaming on rp atm).
lack of cool opponents in the lakes is real...
would also love to know if mdpv stands a chance on his BW in the lakes :D

insolenz

Post#45 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:27 am

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:41 am great clip, love the music, sadly noting lack of proper WE vs WH fights.
would also love to see more WE vs regen tanks (ib&sm) and rare endangered species like properly specced dps ams or proper SWs/WPs. not even talking about vanished (or barely existed earlier) solo roaming specced engis (with mek outrage there are probably none currently) and dps rp (as all old live veterans are gone who have been playing it seems like nobody is roaming on rp atm).
Thank you, the music used still gives me goosebumps, i am glad that people like it.
Considering the fights i have recorded grundir (IB), some wh's like joesigmar, dispatch etc i didn't include it in the video as i could not fit them to go good with the music.
The only dps rp i found was scoots and this fight is in the video at 2:49 time.
I have around 17 minutes more clips recorded with some 1v3s and other stuff that i just did not include. No good sws and wps tho, there we literally zero decent fights.
Your point of lacking opponents in lakes is 100% true, many people quit playing the game or are on a break.
May be i will do a third part of witch elf series with the classes that are lacking in this video, but at the same time i want to go with hybrid/different build since i am slightly bored of the current setup, and there're so many cool stuff to play with like 8pc offensive sov ability that i am running from time to time.

insolenz

Post#46 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:13 am

ravezaar wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:40 pm Nice Vid i like it, its a very cheeze and hard build to fight. But still nice vid
Thanks, Rav, i enjoy our fights.

reynor007

Post#47 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:36 am

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:41 am great clip, love the music, sadly noting lack of proper WE vs WH fights.
there are really few good solo roamers left, but they exist, I recently lost to a shaman on WH
As for BW, I have no chance in a duel against def WE
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

nocturnalguest

Post#48 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:12 pm

reynor007 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:36 am
there are really few good solo roamers left, but they exist, I recently lost to a shaman on WH
Yes, duel of course, but what if you catch def WE in the lakes (assuming distance favors you and WE for instance after the fight with full hp and lets say ~50%+ ap and all pots ready), how would you value your chances in general? I know, you claimed yourself that you are not best BW but other BWs that i know of (and could consider being good) are not soloing hence i mentioned you.
Last edited by nocturnalguest on Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
reynor007

Post#49 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:15 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:12 pm
reynor007 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:36 am
Yes, duel of course, but what if you catch def WE in the lakes (assuming distance favors you and WE for instance after the fight with full hp and lets say ~50% ap and all pots ready), how would you value your chances in general? I know, you claimed yourself that you are not best BW but other BWs that i know of (and could consider being good) are not soloing hence i mentioned you.
after the FM nerf, there some small chances, i think if i have 50 heat at the beginning of the fight, i can kill her faster than she can kill me
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Nebuchadnezzar

Post#50 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:34 pm

Cool video. I knew def WE had to be pretty derp simple to play but it's a bit ridiculous to see from POV how effective it is with so few buttons to press and such a linear rotation. Never seen such a small hotbar, haha. Definitely helps with being able to make heads up plays, engage/disengage etc.

I felt bad for one of the WLs who was actually playing pretty well, using pet to kite between skill CDs, interrupting channels etc and still they lost at almost full health to a mostly face tank strat. Sucks that this kind of build is needed to prevent getting ganked as a soloer but hey :?