Recent Topics

Ads

Magus solo

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Magus solo

Post#1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:28 pm

WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
normanis

Re: Magus solo

Post#2 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:28 pm

something is wrong with game balance.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

knick

Post#3 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:27 pm

normanis wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:28 pm something is wrong with game balance.
Didn't we agree long time ago that kill videos are a bad scale for balancing discussions? I mean nobody would klick it to see dead magus on a disc...
Only unbalanced I can complain about is that it seems reynor can make a video with all classes. Wouldn't be surprised to see a runepriest video next week. For me is my lion from time to time to much 😅
Last edited by knick on Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Amakusa

Post#4 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:50 pm

Engi next pls👍
Egos, Kyoshiro, Kokoshibu, Sosa, Riegert, Luniz, Gankplank <Morituri>
Dunning, Boyka, Iluv, Shirokyo, Snusnu, Engrimar, Soge <Holmgang>

reynor007

Post#5 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:51 pm

knick wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:27 pm Didn't we agree long time ago that kill videos are a bad scale for balancing discussions? I mean nobody would klick it to see dead magus on a disc...
Only unbalanced I can complain about is that it seems reynor can make a video with all classes. Wouldn't be surprised to see a runepriest video next week. For me is my lion from time to time to much 😅
I played magus for a week and only because I was asked for a video for destro for a very long time
and played really bad)
but perhaps the magus is now one of the most powerful classes
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Endari

Post#6 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:34 pm

I love and hate watching these videos, the skill shown is awesome but it always makes me want to play the class shown. I leveled up a WH to 65 because of one of your videos and I still get a bit annoyed that I can't pull off even a tiny bit of what you can do, fortunately, this time I already have a magus so I don't have to spend even more time away from my WP just to be disappointed that I can't pull off this ****...

Tanski

Post#7 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:57 pm

Endari wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:34 pm I love and hate watching these videos, the skill shown is awesome but it always makes me want to play the class shown. I leveled up a WH to 65 because of one of your videos and I still get a bit annoyed that I can't pull off even a tiny bit of what you can do, fortunately, this time I already have a magus so I don't have to spend even more time away from my WP just to be disappointed that I can't pull off this ****...
Not to take away from seconds skill, but gear and renown is huge. Pick something and stick with it :).

Been saying for a bit solo magus is super strong in right hands. Great video 👍
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

lumpi33

Post#8 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:56 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:51 pm I played magus for a week and only because I was asked for a video for destro for a very long time
and played really bad)
but perhaps the magus is now one of the most powerful classes
Funny that magus is the most powerful and engi as mirror is the least powerful. So much missing on engi to do the same. No snare m1, no magical damage, no absorb tactic, no Aegis, no indigo fire of change ... That are the main reasons the magus is doing so much better.

Ads
normanis

Post#9 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:29 am

knick wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:27 pm
normanis wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:28 pm something is wrong with game balance.
Didn't we agree long time ago that kill videos are a bad scale for balancing discussions? I mean nobody would klick it to see dead magus on a disc...
agree i voted for dps runepriest for long time. just noone do it.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

ravezaar

Post#10 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:43 am

cant see this vid in my country, is it a 29-31 rank Vid ?
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ