Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer Solo Roaming [Gank Unit Movie]

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gankunit

Slayer Solo Roaming [Gank Unit Movie]

Post#1 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:27 am

new Slayer Solo Roaming vid
Hope you enjoy :arrow:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Re: Slayer Solo Roaming [Gank Unit Movie]

Post#2 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:30 am

that was interesting to watch, didnt know there are actually slayers that do not use rampage

Sapblatter

Post#3 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:00 pm

Good job.
I understand you can only kill what's in front of you at your time of playing but a lot of those players was sub 40's and even a lot of the ones who are 40 seem to be really low renown rank and don't even stand a chance.
Would be nice to see some of the fights you actually lose if the fight was actually entertaining.
Not trying to bash the video but I do appreciate the time and effort went into making this and look forward to the next.

insolenz

Post#4 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Sapblatter wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:00 pm I understand you can only kill what's in front of you at your time of playing but a lot of those players was sub 40's and even a lot of the ones who are 40 seem to be really low renown rank and don't even stand a chance.
Most opponents here are between 71 and 84RR
I was meticulous enough to check killboard myself.
At the same time, I did not like the video much, it lacks excellent plays that author is capable of. I hope it is just a warmup and we shall see some better fights next movie he makes with his slayer.

Atropik

Post#5 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:51 pm

Cameraman vibration mode off please.

pain to watch.
Nicelook | Obey

Fenris78

Post#6 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 pm

Impressive to see you manage to hold against 2 WEs with only regen tactic, potions and rune of absorbtion.

And in 1v1 situation, no need for Rampage ; Numbing Strike is far enough to shut down any defense for 10s.

Very good use of the Slayer's toolkit, cherry on top : without even needing the +2 Sov bonus... :)

Sinisterror

Post#7 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Very nice!
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

oaliaen

Post#8 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:24 pm

i Like your nickname ... you at least know what you're saying

Ads
Waaghtastic

Post#9 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:41 am

Would love to see gear & specc shared on such videos. Sadly the armory is not very reliable in such cases (can't even find character "opclassever"?? How can you hide yourself from the armory? Would love to have a reliable armory which also shares the RR & specc used by the character)

gankunit

Post#10 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:49 pm

Sapblatter wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:00 pm Good job.
I understand you can only kill what's in front of you at your time of playing but a lot of those players was sub 40's and even a lot of the ones who are 40 seem to be really low renown rank and don't even stand a chance.
Would be nice to see some of the fights you actually lose if the fight was actually entertaining.
Not trying to bash the video but I do appreciate the time and effort went into making this and look forward to the next.
if x3-4 fights VS x2 geared WE is not enought i had nothing to surprise you.
insolenz wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:33 pm
Sapblatter wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:00 pm I understand you can only kill what's in front of you at your time of playing but a lot of those players was sub 40's and even a lot of the ones who are 40 seem to be really low renown rank and don't even stand a chance.
Most opponents here are between 71 and 84RR
I was meticulous enough to check killboard myself.
At the same time, I did not like the video much, it lacks excellent plays that author is capable of. I hope it is just a warmup and we shall see some better fights next movie he makes with his slayer.
Thx for check vid and killboard :D
Atropik wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:51 pm Cameraman vibration mode off please.

pain to watch.
sry man its a render bug :x
Fenris78 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 pm Impressive to see you manage to hold against 2 WEs with only regen tactic, potions and rune of absorbtion.

And in 1v1 situation, no need for Rampage ; Numbing Strike is far enough to shut down any defense for 10s.

Very good use of the Slayer's toolkit, cherry on top : without even needing the +2 Sov bonus... :)
Glad to see here someone who played slayer too!
sometimes i will take +2 bonus and world will burn :twisted:
Thx man!
Waaghtastic wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:41 am Would love to see gear & specc shared on such videos. Sadly the armory is not very reliable in such cases (can't even find character "opclassever"?? How can you hide yourself from the armory? Would love to have a reliable armory which also shares the RR & specc used by the character)
in vid i was use x4 Vanq x2 Beastlord x2 Sentenel and grimshimmer body
renown point to crit chance reduction/parry/WS
talis only WS
One Fortress axe and one subdjigator
Sinisterror wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:09 pmVery nice!
Thx Sinesterror!