Recent Topics

Ads

Engi duels

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Re: Engi duels

Post#11 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:37 pm

noobwarrior wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:15 pm

what would be the point of my attacks having 3 sec cd(my 3x dots have a 3sec CD) to fight one whose attacks are instant?!.. my dots only those with cast time are immediate.. but who would be stupid enough to stay for 1-2 seconds?! and anyway, you're a bright head, you'll definitely find a way around it
the funny thing is that on WH I killed you in a heal spec
deftard is fun until you meet another one, dps shaman is able to defeat anyone, I really don't understand why you run in this build
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
Pahakukka

Post#12 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:41 pm

I dont know The etiquette of advertising your on content, so im gonna just drop it here.

Another solobits!

Used new editor for it,and did not quite get hang of it. Sorry about random mess.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Whyumadbro

Post#13 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:22 pm

Pahakukka wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:41 pm I dont know The etiquette of advertising your on content, so im gonna just drop it here.

Another solobits!

Used new editor for it,and did not quite get hang of it. Sorry about random mess.

if its not too much too ask, i also level a engi, what pieces u use for what slot?

Pahakukka

Post#14 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:03 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:22 pm if its not too much too ask, i also level a engi, what pieces u use for what slot?
Cant check it right now, but if I remember right I have Warlord chest and gloves, Defensive sov. helmet,shoulderpiece and jewel. ant victorious jewel,boots,cloak and belt. weapons are the broker from CnT and rr65 defensive rifle for extra crit reduction. 2 extra jewels are toughness fleshrenders.

Talismans are wound/toughness and tactics I use are Masterful aim, trench fighting, expert skirmisher and coordinated fire.

I also did well with 5pc victorious 3pc def sov and grimmshimmer chest, tho dmg will fall off a bit. Before that sentinel/oppressor combo served quite well too. Early I wanted to find pieces with toughness stat and sets that provided either crit reduction, BS or wounds as bonuses.

Also really early vainglorious set is really good.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

Pahakukka

Post#15 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:54 pm

Again continuing old post, 2 new clips for those who find these interesting.
Some work in progress IB shenanigans, Running in mostly sentinel/bloodlord combo. I'm still trying to figure out what he weill be when he will grow up (or out). Probably gonna use vale walker/bloodlord combo with him for a good while until i figure it out.

Engi versus regen witchelves. Still trying to figure out how im supposed to be able to beat the good ones...

Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

Whyumadbro

Post#16 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:04 am

amazing video dude!

Ninjagon

Post#17 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:08 pm

Is Grufrip your friend ? :-)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Pahakukka

Post#18 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:01 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:08 pm Is Grufrip your friend ? :-)
I'm friends with everyone!
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

Ads