Recent Topics

Ads

Highlet's Finest Myrms

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
merkin
Posts: 255
Contact:

Highlet's Finest Myrms

Post#1 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:21 pm

To whomever, I sincerely hope you find this video. Yes, it was as funny and unexpected as you thought it was. Hate you for the embarrsing moment, but also appreciate the moment for the good laughs.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
penelopezim
Posts: 2

Re: Highlet's Finest Myrms

Post#2 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:24 am

merkin wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:21 pm To whomever, I sincerely hope you find this video. Yes, it was as funny and unexpected as you thought it was. Hate you for the embarrsing moment, but also appreciate the moment for the good laughs.


Click here to watch on YouTube
Great video! It's funny :D

User avatar
ShadowWar
Posts: 94

Re: Highlet's Finest Myrms

Post#3 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:36 pm

Good for that guy, sure he had a good chuckle from it.

Are you running some kind of visual texture pack? Or is that just a filter on your video? It looks very different to me for some reason.

User avatar
merkin
Posts: 255
Contact:

Re: Highlet's Finest Myrms

Post#4 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:43 pm

ShadowWar wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:36 pm Good for that guy, sure he had a good chuckle from it.

Are you running some kind of visual texture pack? Or is that just a filter on your video? It looks very different to me for some reason.
Hey! thanks for the comment. The visual was edited in Premiere Pro.

User avatar
Hugatsaga
Posts: 176

Re: Highlet's Finest Myrms

Post#5 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:20 am

NA legends! Funny clip too, thanks for posting.
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

User avatar
merkin
Posts: 255
Contact:

Re: Highlet's Finest Myrms

Post#6 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:29 pm

Hugatsaga wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:20 am NA legends! Funny clip too, thanks for posting.
Thank you for the comment, glad you enjoyed the video :P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests