Recent Topics

Ads

Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Heksenjager

Re: Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Post#21 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:13 am

GUILD EVENTS LIST
We are starting an active part in the life of the server. As Magister, I approve the list of upcoming events. Some of them are only for our templars, others are free to attend.

Initiation Meet
Since next week, every Friday we will make guild-only roleplay meeting in the Altdorf, where Magister and Prectptors will sum up the previous week and congrutalate warriors who have passed the horrible initiation rituals. To get more information, check the guild calendar and enlist, if you can attend. This event is mandatory for the Magister, Preceptors and initiates, but every member of the guild must visit this meeting at least twice a month. If for some reasons you cant attend the event, mail Magister (Heksenjager).

"Crusade" RVR event
Every Saturdays, since 11.25, at 19:00 (7:00 PM) Altdorf time (+1h UTC) we will make an open warband leading the Preceptor Smalljaw for only Empire characters (thanks Bitterstone Tunderers for the idea). This event is required to attend for guild members and free for other Empire players. Later we will make same warband twice a week. Join our open warband and fight back to back with Morr's faithful servants!
If for some reasons you can't attend the Crusade, mail Preceptor Smalljaw or Magister (Heksenjager).

On this weekly events end, a record of our initiation rituals will soon be published (they are not regular and depend on the number of neophytes who are ready to undergo initiation).
Even in death we serve Morr!
Last edited by Heksenjager on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Glorian

Post#22 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Can you please give events in servertime aka /time aka Altdorftime aka Paris time?

wallcrusher

Post#23 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 pm

I wont be able to attend, im currently at work 8 am central time NA. I talked to etra (I believe is how you spell it) when he invited me to guild and explained this, my char is saintgabreill. I can send u an ingame mail when I get off work which wont be until 2am altdorf time.

wallcrusher

Post#24 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Sorry arte i mean not etra

Heksenjager

Post#25 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Glorian wrote:Can you please give events in servertime aka /time aka Altdorftime aka Paris time?
Okay, I will update it later. Altdorf Time = Paris time, right?

wallcrusher

Post#26 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Heksenjager wrote:
Glorian wrote:Can you please give events in servertime aka /time aka Altdorftime aka Paris time?
Okay, I will update it later. Altdorf Time = Paris time, right?
Yes

MedV

Post#27 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 pm

*Nods Head In Approval*
The King.

Wildcard72836

Post#28 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Hey, just joined the guild today. I'm Kaelig in game.

Thanks for the invite!

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#29 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Dont do this to me, already leveling 3 toons and now you make me want a 4th.

I am a true roleplay junkie
Alea iacta est

Heksenjager

Post#30 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Dont do this to me, already leveling 3 toons and now you make me want a 4th.

I am a true roleplay junkie
Hah, I let you to do it, we really need players, who can help with lore and PVE events organisation :)