Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player LFRP friends

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
epicbread

Returning player LFRP friends

Post#1 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:26 am

Hey there!

As the title says, I am currently looking to join again casually with a heavy interest in RP. I am on West Coast USA which puts me in PST(GMT -8). I'm usually available around 4pm until 10pm. After searching the forums for information and looking at different classes I've decided that I don't really know where to begin nor do I have any strong feelings. I am flexible and can join in where my presence might be needed. As far as lore goes, I have a lot to learn but I'm a very experienced RPer.

Order or Chaos, doesn't matter to me, I just want to find some people to enjoy the game with and build some stories.

Thanks for reading!
Ephritta - Bright Wizard
Greksson - Slayer

Ads
Haskr

Re: Returning player LFRP friends

Post#2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:04 am

epicbread wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:26 am Hey there!

As the title says, I am currently looking to join again casually with a heavy interest in RP. I am on West Coast USA which puts me in PST(GMT -8). I'm usually available around 4pm until 10pm. After searching the forums for information and looking at different classes I've decided that I don't really know where to begin nor do I have any strong feelings. I am flexible and can join in where my presence might be needed. As far as lore goes, I have a lot to learn but I'm a very experienced RPer.

Order or Chaos, doesn't matter to me, I just want to find some people to enjoy the game with and build some stories.

Thanks for reading!
Hey!

Guilds comming to my mind:

Bitterstone Thunderers - Biggest Dwarf RP guild, they seem very active, running racial warbands regularly.
The Eternal Host - High Elf RP guild, don't see them often, but they exist :D
Averland Greatswords - Empire RP, didn't see them around for some time.

Kar Kaddath Regiment - Dark Elf RP, seem quite active.
Tribes of Norsca - Chaos RP but don't seem very active (?)
Greenskins - Quite a lot of RP going on, I think Freebootaz (?) are the oldest one, ask Grufrip, he runs greenskin warbands every week or so.

I think you have the best shot with Dwarf on Order or Greenskins on Destro side, I never really did much RP but those factions seem to have the biggest/most active guilds, even if the RP community isn't the biggest one on this server.

Try to ask in the /5 channel if you want to join one of them!

Glorian

Re: Returning player LFRP friends

Post#3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:39 am

Pretty much summs it up.