Recent Topics

Ads

Roleplayers! Lets start a roster

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grimblade

Roleplayers! Lets start a roster

Post#1 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:28 am

I know there are a few themed guilds but there is little in the way of roleplay going on sadly. Im here and im hoping other RPers will see this and seek me out in game or message me on here. This is not a guild at least not yet. Im just trying to gather those few folks that are looking for RP. i know they are out there. Every few months someone posts looking for it and it seems to be a struggle finding each other.

Race and faction is unimportant ill run multiple characters if need be. My preference is dwarf but ill play anything.

Im a roleplayer and i look forward to meeting other like minded folks.

Ads
Cyrylius

Re: Roleplayers! Lets start a roster

Post#2 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:00 am

Setting roleplay aside, as a dwarf you have a very good roleplay environment in BT. And, if I'm being honest, 90% of players here rolled a char for the PvP you can get in this game, and even if they enjoy RP it's just too hard to simultaneously both of those without any loss in widely understood quality of experience.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Sugaree

Post#3 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:19 am

My grasp of lore is like tits on a bull. Mark Jacobs might as well be Sigmar. Is that a problem for me though? Hell no. I have food for you Brother Grimblade. My name is Soupsandwiches and I run a food truck in the sewers. Served at no cost. Like a soup kitchen on wheels. In a chopper? I don't know. What I know is you need food to fight WAR! My lights are always on however sandwiches are off the menu this weekend Order. Bread went moldy down there. Gathered acorns, snacks, and assorted herbs are still available. And beer of course. Yes, my misshapen assistant Agnus keeps the keg on hand always. Cheers & Order pride!

Grimblade

Post#4 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 pm

Well will need to grab a sandwich sometime!

still every few months a few folks are looking for some RP im sure enough can gather to have small events. I miss the RP back before the shutdown. Clan Steinhammer was great fun!

I remember this one Warrior priest in Altdorf would have sermons there was even folks running around as zealots crying on about the end times.

will probably not see such immersive stuff anymore but still only takes a few folks to have a good time.

Josmane

Post#5 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:42 pm

This game is such a great platform for RP. I really hope there are some active RPer's out there somewhere.

Grimblade

Post#6 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:12 am

thats the goal gather up a few and have some fun

Josmane

Post#7 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:07 pm

Well here and about. I'm on and off this game often, but I am here.

Bavradai

Post#8 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:03 pm

Ya can always find me, da Night Gobbo Bazgob (Formerly of da Redeye) closely behind me kaptin or lurkin' in da fetid, foul smellin lairs we've made in da beautiful Greenpeakz!
In da wake of mayhem da Freebootaz cause across the old world, brave and noble Gobbos such as meself can be found pryin' da shinies from da corpses of da worthless runts we leave behind as food for da birdies!
Dere will be no rest until da Stuntie and his allies lay krumped beneath da Greenskin boot! Yoo iz nuffin but plunda and good eatin' to us and yoo best neva forget it! (Weez da bestest!)
A free life away from da pryin' eyes of Gazbag is open to all Greenies! Grumlok ain't nuffink compared to da Kaptin!
Ya best join us if yooz green or else!

Kwartamaster Bazgob. Da Most Smartererest Gobbo and Owner of da Tallest Hat

Ads
havaganda

Post#9 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:41 am

I'd be extremely interested in that! Still building up my character at the moment, but you can friend me/send me a letter to Azurehelm

zulnam

Post#10 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:52 pm

Would be nice if we could make an optional channel like /lfrp or /rp in WoW. I imagine there are a few like myself who aren't in any particular RP guild, but like to roleplay and wouldn't mind the ocassional tavern chat.

Maybe a new global channel that's turned off by default? So only people interested in RP will bother to make it displayed.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG