Recent Topics

Ads

High elven PvP/RP guild "The Eternal Host"

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elftwin95

Re: High elven Roleplaying guild "The Eternal Host"

Post#11 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:26 pm

I am sorry if I am bothering you with me wanting a Asur roleplaying guild...And the reason why I am trying to make such a guild when I already have an Wood elven one is because I am starting to like High elves more then when I first started playing here. :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#12 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Yuko, I have seen you posting on the roleplaying guild "The Bitterstone Thunderers" also, and I get the feeling you do not like roleplaying and roleplayers very much. If you *do* have something against it..then why are you commenting on a topic about it?

Strike swiftly aim true

Glorian

Post#13 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:15 am

Elftwin95 wrote:Yuko, I have seen you posting on the roleplaying guild "The Bitterstone Thunderers" also, and I get the feeling you do not like roleplaying and roleplayers very much. If you *do* have something against it..then why are you commenting on a topic about it?
On the contrary Elftwin, it seems Yuko is quite interested in the current Roleplay guilds. And his questions are legit.
As most Guilds Threads are in the Guild Section of the Forum.

Also, there are two threads for the Wood Elf guild and two for the High Elf Guild.
And it seems you are putting your activity in the High Elf one, which is good. But maybe ask a moderator to lock the name finding ones. It looks for me like there is an Elf Discussion in 4 threads currently. :?

And by letting the Name finding and asking for High Elf one open it seems like the decission hasn't been made and there is still Brainstorming phase.

So I'm not against an Elf Guild, the opposite is the case, but please consolidate a little the threads here so that people know where to look. :)

Elftwin95

Post#14 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:53 am

Well, I *guess* that 4 elven threads are a bit too many..even for me. I will delete the wood elven ones then and the name finding for the High elven guild. Thank you for letting me know Yuko and Glorian. :)

Strike swiftly aim true

Rewop100

Post#15 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Good Day Elftwin95.
I would be grafteful if you would let me know when you are recruiting. Iam presently a lvl 13 WL called Lenardo in game.
Please /tell me!
Thanyou Lenardo

Elftwin95

Post#16 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Hello Rewop100/Lenardo, we are recruting right now! I will be on tonight so if you wish I can send you an invite then? :)

Strike swiftly aim true

Rewop100

Post#17 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:42 pm

That would be great Elftwin! Just hope the servers up and running! I can try and contact you in game.Is it Indrin/Ildarion i need to contact?
Thankyou Lenardo

Noergl

Post#18 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Elftwin95 wrote:I will delete the wood elven ones then
So I assume that is the end of the "Waywatchers" then, right?
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Ads
lawfol

Post#19 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Hm...actually if the Elf roleplaying guilds were several,and always struggling to get the attention (or lead) of all of them...that would be quite elven!

Elftwin95

Post#20 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Haha, well that would be something that Lawfol ;) Oh no Noergl, I meant the waywatcher thread and such :) I will try to lead the waywatchers as best I can as well :)

Strike swiftly aim true