Recent Topics

Ads

Knights Panther - Imperial only PvP/RP Guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skald

Knights Panther - Imperial only PvP/RP Guild

Post#1 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:39 pm

I've been a part of the ROR roleplay community for a while now and I was wondering if there'd be any interest in a RP/PvP guild based on a theme of a Knightly Order?

PvP (scenarios and RvR) would be a very important aspect of the guild, with light-RP (i.e. not through guild-chat and not during combat, save for macros). It'd be an Empire only guild, with weekly RP events (mainly focused on military themes). The guild would be divided into sections, each with a "class leader" (High Wizard etc.). The main aim would be to grow big enough to take part in 6-man SC groups and eventually RvR warbands, with RP in between these activities. And then join guilds with similar interests (like Bitterstone Thunderers).

I'm looking for people with similar interests and trying to find out whether there'd by any interest in that. Most of all, I'm looking for active people who'd want to take part in this project and help kick it into gear.

If you have questions, contact me here or in-game (character name - Erhart). I'll happily discuss details.

That's not the guild's name by the way - that's not decided yet :)
Last edited by Skald on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Glorian

Re: Knightly Order RP/PvP Guild - is there any interest?

Post#2 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Tromm, I'm a big fan of the idea of an Empire only Guild.
Also for my personal liking something like the Reiksguard would be perfect.

Knight Panthers are difficult to show or alter apearance.
For The Reiksguard you need standard armor colors changed to a metallic look and search the shield with the skull on it to be regimental standard.

Reiksguard is made up of a lot of different melee Units, not just Knights on Horses. Also they have the most reconing effect overall.
Another Possebility might be the Carrobourg Greatswords.

When the Appearance Vendors will open their doors you will be able to purchase the floppy heads and the armor with the right arm padded. But that is only an suggestion.

Noergl

Post#3 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Great, i hoped for some time a guild like this would emerge :D
I would surely wish to participate with one of my alts, though my main time is mostly somewhat occupied.

I wish you best of luck for this project, and you can rest assured the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderes will watch your back - as i imagine a big cavalry charge into the heart of the enemy lines :mrgreen:
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Skald

Post#4 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Thank you for your kind words, Lesti and Noergl!

I think Knights Panther could perhaps work - there are some blue shields and we could have blue cloaks as well. Not if only we could use WL shoulder items ;)

Reiksguard could also work, yes. But I admit that find Knights Panther more interesting lore-wise.

CzarRedwall

Post#5 » Mon May 30, 2016 3:52 pm

We will bury you!

Sincerely,
Chaos Undivided

brufgar1984

Post#6 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:03 pm

You could also do a Knight of the Blazing Sun Order theme ? :D

CzarRedwall

Post#7 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Or just do Order of the Griffon ;p

Joan

Post#8 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:41 pm

More 'umiez ta krump iz alwayz gud! Da Deathskull Tribe an' da Freebotaz iz eaga fer yer blood. Git reddy ta get krumped' Da Bittastone Stuntiez won't save ya!
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Ads
Skald

Post#9 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Joan wrote:More 'umiez ta krump iz alwayz gud! Da Deathskull Tribe an' da Freebotaz iz eaga fer yer blood. Git reddy ta get krumped' Da Bittastone Stuntiez won't save ya!
Now, now, don't get excited just yet. It's still in planning phase and I'm not even sure it'll take off the ground. Still looking for a second officer!

Caldur

Post#10 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:26 pm

I'm trying to interest a friend in trying out RoR. He and I are huge RP fans. We've RPed in several games and we led an RP guild for a couple of years on SWTOR. He may be more interested in the evil side of things, but I'd love to see how things are going on this server RPwise. My baby character is a warrior priest so maybe I could fit in here.