Recent Topics

Ads

Knights Panther - Imperial only PvP/RP Guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skald

Re: Knightly Order RP/PvP Guild - is there any interest?

Post#11 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Caldur wrote:I'm trying to interest a friend in trying out RoR. He and I are huge RP fans. We've RPed in several games and we led an RP guild for a couple of years on SWTOR. He may be more interested in the evil side of things, but I'd love to see how things are going on this server RPwise. My baby character is a warrior priest so maybe I could fit in here.
If you do decide to join RoR, contact me in-game please :)

Ads
Glorian

Post#12 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:02 am

Actually I didnt find the Knights Panthers Ida not very appealing.
Till I remembered on of the GW solo Playbooks I read/played. :D

http://www.beastsofwar.com/warhammer-fa ... iddenheim/

There you a re a Knight Panther fighting first above and later below Middenheim. It was very fun, and you had to note your corruption points. which lead to *interesting* possebilities in the end. :?

Glorian

Post#13 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:13 am

Glorian wrote:Actually I didnt find the Knights Panthers Ida not very appealing.
Till I remembered on of the GW solo Playbooks I read/played. :D

http://www.beastsofwar.com/warhammer-fa ... iddenheim/

There you a re a Knight Panther fighting first above and later below Middenheim. It was very fun, and you had to note your corruption points. which lead to *interesting* possebilities in the end. :?
@Order of the Griffon or Knights of the Blazing Sun:
All this are good ideas but they lack a real group identity. They are to known or to abstract. Every Order Character you meet could be a member of the first mentioned groups, but if you see an Empire Player with a Blue Cape and the Lion on the shield you know that he is a Knight Panther.

Skald

Post#14 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:46 am

That choose your adventure book does look very interesting :)

And yes, I think with Knights Panther it would easy to make instantly recognizable force on the field, which is a big plus.

Crenshaw

Post#15 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:46 am

I wonder why nobody propsed most badass knight order yet - Knights of Morr. Grim, fear - striking knights wearing black plate armors. Defenders of living and dead realm a like, guardians of temples and graveyards, silent and efficient knightly order. They are also known for their usage of firearms so witch hunter class would blend in, alongside with warrior priests who accompany the brotherhood in their ever vigilant duty against undead. I find that way more appealing than most other knight orders :)

As for uniforms - simplicity is beauty. Finding some plate armor that would be both heavy and protective, yet not so gold-ornamented isnt easy task but is doable. Colors - main black , secondary red. Skulls everywhere where its possible :D

BTW. When i finish farming that damned Ruin set ill start with visual guide to KotBS since i belive i have vast majority of equipment avaible to that class, including influence gear from both rvr and pve, all rvr sets beside annihilator, lair equipment and all or almost all green items. And hell lot of weapons to choose from :>

Caldur

Post#16 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Skald wrote:
Caldur wrote:I'm trying to interest a friend in trying out RoR. He and I are huge RP fans. We've RPed in several games and we led an RP guild for a couple of years on SWTOR. He may be more interested in the evil side of things, but I'd love to see how things are going on this server RPwise. My baby character is a warrior priest so maybe I could fit in here.
Sorry. I'm so new to this game. Would that just be a whisper to "Skald?" Thanks so much everyone for being so welcoming.

Skald

Post#17 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:29 pm

Caldur wrote:
Skald wrote:
Sorry. I'm so new to this game. Would that just be a whisper to "Skald?" Thanks so much everyone for being so welcoming.
You could send me a PM (just click on my avatar, there's an option to send it there). Or do a /tell Erhart ingame.

YUKO

Post#18 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Try to avoid uniforms that already are fitted for a specific roleplaying guild. Making it more diverse. Necron blue and yellow is already taken by 3BT, however a different shade of these colors could be something.

Ads
Glorian

Post#19 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:36 pm

There has been added some new colors. Some greyish Blue for example.
But a blue Knight could be discerned from an dwarven Ironbreaker. :)

But I think it is difficult on the knight to change the woven parts of an armor and not the metal ones.

CzarRedwall

Post#20 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Knights of Morr would be pretty badass. But black dye is so expensive :O.