Recent Topics

Ads

Roleplay newbie, a few questions.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Volerius

Re: Roleplay newbie, a few questions.

Post#11 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:56 am

You know I am interested, mate :) I poked you in game! I am online right now, I have ideas, so if any Empire player wants to make a sincere effort to start an Empire guild, let's stop talking and let's start doing!
Volerius Aeternum, (The Wolf of Praag) Witch Hunter
Brymyr Redmane, Slayer within The Bitterstone Thunderers
Valanael Undomiel, Shadow Warrior of The Eternal Host

Ads
megadeath

Post#12 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:27 pm

hunter64 wrote:someone who's *not* the most knowledgeable about warhammer lore? I'm looking to learn
1) Roll orc.

2) Oi!

3) WAAAGH!

And now you are a set for proper roleplay.
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

EvfretFeaulx

Post#13 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:03 am

+1 for The Eternal Host on Asur RolePlay. They're a great bunch of writers and actors, and they've become very active and powerful. Felen is their leader, and there are several active high ranking officers who can toss out an invite after a brief interview.

If you're looking to get into Druchii characters, The Brides of Khaine is going through a rekindling and new members are joining every week. Your Witch Elf and Blackguard will do great over there, as long as they are servants/guardians/worshippers of Khaine and none other. Being female will fit the name better, too. hehe . Slaaneshi need not apply. Send a mailnote to Nenenthalia or Nazhiriyah to coordinate an interview. The Minds of Insanity will also accept worshippers and followers of the other gods.

There's an old guild called, I think House Khaelara, who is predominantly Druchii as well but I haven't seen them in some time. A Druchii and Chaos RolePlay alliance is far overdue.

There are a few Chaos RolePlay guilds around but they are about as inactive and small as the Druchii.
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host