Recent Topics

Ads

Any active Destro RPRvR guilds?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zulnam

Re: Any active Destro RPRvR guilds?

Post#11 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:10 am

EvfretFeaulx wrote:Zulnam, what characters and races do you want to roleplay as?

There are a few 'lists' of RP guilds, mostly outdated and not all-inclusive.
Goblin Squig Herder, but I kind of wish we would do a mixed destro RP guild since greenskin RP seems very limited.

Orc 1: Waaagh!
Orc 2: Waaagh.
Orc 1: Waaagh?
Orc2: WAAAGH!
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Glorian

Post#12 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:18 am

zulnam wrote:
EvfretFeaulx wrote:Zulnam, what characters and races do you want to roleplay as?

There are a few 'lists' of RP guilds, mostly outdated and not all-inclusive.
Goblin Squig Herder, but I kind of wish we would do a mixed destro RP guild since greenskin RP seems very limited.

Orc 1: Waaagh!
Orc 2: Waaagh.
Orc 1: Waaagh?
Orc2: WAAAGH!
Actually orc RP and Goblin RP is one of the most funny things around. Cruel childish humor on the goblins brings you through the whole evening.

Watcha Video Gitz!

Click here to watch on YouTube

zulnam

Post#13 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Glorian wrote:
zulnam wrote:
Actually orc RP and Goblin RP is one of the most funny things around. Cruel childish humor on the goblins brings you through the whole evening.

Watcha Video Gitz!
Wow that actually greatly changed my opinion. I like the humorous, casual side of it. Thanks!
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

EvfretFeaulx

Post#14 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:08 am

Well, holding true to even the slightest grasping straw that could remain of Destro RP, it is near impossible to allow for a mixed race guild. There is, however, room for creating an alliance among Destro guilds to align against a common enemy. The Brides of Khaine are becoming active again and have expressed some motivation toward a dedicated Roleplay alliance. There are holes to be filled, of course, but soon their workings will unravel themselves.
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host