Recent Topics

Ads

50 Shades of Green

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Re: 50 Shades of Green

Post#11 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:03 am

Fimbulroot wrote:So I've been doing some research on Orc lore and unfortunately there isn't a lot around. I'm hoping to put together a feasible backstory for my Choppa that doesn't stretch the limits of lore too far. I'm perfectly okay with him being your typical "ORC SMASH!" character, but I was hoping to tweak his motives a tad.

For starter, I'd like to have him come from one of the other clans, the Iron Claw's in particular. Since I'm taking him through the Empire/Chaos lands/storyline I figure there should be a reason he's there and not fighting the dwarves with the majority of the other greenskins. Let's say he and a few others didn't want to follow the Bloody Sun Boyz lead and struck out on their own to fight on their own terms. Not an unreasonable concept as I understand it.

Additionaly, I'd like to say he's developed an interested in the "bird god" and is curious about the ruinous powers, giving him another reason to be there as opposed to somewhere else. I'm not looking to turn him into a Greenskin Chosen or anything, just that he likes the feeling of power that the chaos army provides or even simply believes them to be better at warrin' and smashin' and burnin', etc...

If you guys have any feedback or suggestions to deepen the character I'd love to hear it, I'm open to any/all suggestions or advice. Thanks!

WAAAAAGH!
There used to be bits of old lore about orcs going north into the chaos wastes and getting mutated by the winds of chaos, their skin would turn different colours...

The Zhaar-Naggrund Darklands orcs are interesting.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Fimbulroot

Post#12 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. This has helped tremendously
"Yo ye Pharaohs, let us walk through this barren desert
in search of truth and some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers"
-Southern Culture on the Skids

Rokdakdagutrippa

Post#13 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Okay I wasn't the only one who was thinking of something much worse being discussed here was I?

I have to say I'm slightly disappointed this wasn't some spicy Hugh Fungus action