Recent Topics

Ads

Savaj Boyz - Part 1

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CzarRedwall

Savaj Boyz - Part 1

Post#1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:07 am

There was no escape from the sun's fiery touch. There was no shade. no dying trees to hide beneath. Kazzig laid there, his mind somewhere else. In the distance Kazzig could see them, but their black silhouettes were blurred and unrecognizable. With their backs against the sun, their shadows extended enormously across the arid desert. Kazzig wearily stood up, staggering towards them. Whatever they were, they were a means of shade.

As the distance between them and Kazzig slowly came to an end, Kazzig could still not make out their faces. They were larger than he expected. They carried clubs and spears, and were speaking in some strange guttural language. As he lifted a hand to shield his face in order to get a better look, Kazzig's heart immediately began to twitter with fear. In front of him stood a trio of fur-clad, bone-wearing giants, each of whom wore a terrible grin upon their faces.

"Look wot we found 'ere, boyz! Dinna'!" Shouted one of the Orcs, whose protruding tusks were caked with dried blood.

"Shut yar mouf, ya stuped runt! Da boss sent us ta capture slavez, not ta 'ave sum tastey treatz!" Barked the center Orc, who wielded a large tree branch for a staff. He sent his weapon flying into the face of the Orc who had spoken out, and in a rush of rage continued doing so until it snapped in half. With a loud snort he turned to face Kazzig, who had crouched into a ball of fear.

"Wot'z it doin'?" Asked another, as it stared curiously at the cowering goblin.

"Neva' mind wotz it doin'! Grab 'I'm!" Ordered the largest Orc, who turned around in the direction they came. The two others nodded in agreement, and with ease grappled Kazzig by his arms. They lifted him from the floor and began to drag him.

"Wot'z da boss gonna want wif a lil' git like diz We 'ave plenty ov gitz already!" Said the Orc whose head was profusely bleeding from the beating he hade taken.

"'E'z not jus' anodda git, look at 'em! Ya eva seen a git like dat 'un? 'E'z not from around 'ere." Concluded the Orc with the broken tusk. He looked back at the still whimpering goblin, who had surrendered himself to his fate it'd seem.

For what seemed like days the four traveled despite the blistering heat and sun. The arid desert winds of the Badlands were relentless, and did not stop. It seemed as if the Orcs were used to such weather, but for Kazzig who had just recently entered the surface it was too much to handle. As he lifted his head after hours of being dragged across the barren plains, he saw in front of him a massive wooden gate, smeared with blood, feces, and bones. Large spikes poured out from the walls, with skeletons hanging from its tips. As they entered the encampment, the two Orcs who had carried Kazzig brought him to the edge of a pit. They tossed him in instinctively with the rest of the prisoners, who had formed a circle in anticipation of Kazzig's landing. He landed right in the middle, surrounded by curious and ravenous eyes. They were all goblins, all naked, and were as thin as could possibly be. Their faces were taut and devoid of expression. They slowly approached Kazzig, their boney fingers petting his black robes.

Kazzig stood to his feet, unaware of what was going on. Surrounding him were broken faces, the light in their eyes extinguished. He looked up to see one of the Orcs above the ditch carrying what looked like a leg. It was the leg of an Orc. With one hand he tossed the leg into the pit, walking away shortly afterwards. The piece of meat landed over the crowd of prisoners, who turned their backs to Kazzig to feed upon their meal. In moments the leg is picked clean, down to the very marrow of the bone. Kazzig stepped back in anticipation, but calmed as one of the prisoners turned around and walked towards him. He held in his hands a chunk of flesh, and he extended it out towards Kazzig in offering. He was one of them now.

Ads
EvfretFeaulx

Re: Savaj Boyz - Part 1

Post#2 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:55 pm

I can't help myself but I always find Greenskin stories to be somehow cute. But I love it! This wee little, ill-fated Goblin has me curious. What's gonna happen next!
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host

RyanMakara

Re: Savaj Boyz - Part 1

Post#3 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:15 pm

I've said it before and I will say it again, once we're able to make custom ToK entries, I am definitely going to ask the service of a few of the writers on the forums here. All the stuff you people can come up with and write into perfection is amazing to read.