Recent Topics

Ads

Uzgul Bakraz/Gogrim Lore

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kamihateBR

Uzgul Bakraz/Gogrim Lore

Post#1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Lustria

Hi! My name is Gogrim, I am the son of Estrofim the rune priest and Mairym the engineer, I was sent by my father to the new world, there I was trained by an old lizard man, his name was Xalplac, strange name I know hahahahaha, the house He was on top of a mountain, not as cold as in the dwarf mountains but it was freezing anyway, my dream was to be a hammerer, after a long training (which I will not mention here as it is irrelevant to the rest of the lore) , A message came from Karak Norn so that my master in person would help defend the Karak, but he sent me in his place, I thought he was not prepared, but I was thanked for him, he bought me a boat and ordered that I Sailed to Barak Varr and from there took a ride with a master of flight to Karak Norn, I boarded my boat on the beach in lustria and from there sailed to Barak Varr.

The Ligths

When I was halfway to Barak Varr the night fell, beautiful stars appeared in the sky, I was looking up at the sky when black clouds appeared in the sky, the rain was about to fall, I was preparing for the rain when a light Blue I cut the sky, I followed the light with my head and saw it hit something hidden in the darkness, as the silhouette approached I noticed: It was a war boat of dark elves, I looked in the direction the light came and I saw an elf boat Closer, more lights crossed the sky, cannonballs passed over my head, one of them came cutting through the air and hit my little boat, I sank ...

Slayer Oath

My conscience began to fade, but with the strength and courage of a dwarf I swam to the beach again, it was still night, when I looked up I saw my master Xalplac, the light of the moon reflected in his blue scales, he He said in a thick voice,
"Why did not you fight?" You could have swum up to the High Elfs' boat and be saved, even the elves and dwarves being rivals for years they would not refuse your entry!
     I made the biggest mistake of my life on this day, I argued with my master and ended up fighting, the force of the lizard Man was absurd, even though he was already in his nineteen hundred years, every time I tried to approach with my hammer I was pushed by some magic, until in a moment the energy of my master ended, with a strong blow on his legs I knocked him down, and with another blow I blew his head, when I noticed what I did I cried, at that moment I made mine Slayer Oath, I ripped off my master's tail, and I use it until today around my neck .... ah! I remembered now, a thousand pardons I'm an old dwarf, this day i lost my rigth eye.

Giants!!

I took a different route when I started sailing, I went to Altdorf and hired a Fligth Master and with it I flew to Karak Norn, as we passed the mountains I saw a great movement in the snow below us, a legion of dwarves fleeing forty or More giant! In front of me I saw a slayer pass, more slayers fell from the sky, I decided to follow, I let go of the Fligth Master and fell with my ax on the head of A giant, he tried to knock me down, I hit his head more , Until at one point he started to run in pain and ended up falling on a cliff, I jumped up to another giant, the moment I went to attack his face he turned his head, I ended up getting stuck in his ear, after that I just I remember screams of giants and a horrible smell that came from inside his ear, after some time I was rescued by Garod and Khornigold, we laughed a lot, that day I swore an alliance with Uzgul Bakraz, and I will follow them until the fulfillment Of my oath! UZGUL BAKRAZ !!!

Ads