Recent Topics

Ads

Chaos Roleplay! Does it happen?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TheFreshSorcerer

Chaos Roleplay! Does it happen?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:32 am

Heyo, new here, and so I was just kind of wondering if there's any Chaos centric guilds about? I'll fully admit that I'm kind of needing a bit of motivation to play my Chosen, and what better motive than trying to seek the favor of the DARK GODS?

Ads
Str2

Re: Chaos Roleplay! Does it happen?

Post#2 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Hello,

Me too, i am also interested to play in a Role Play Chaos Guild.
I am in RoR for few days and i don't know very well the game yet.
My chosen is level 12 and I use to play the evening starting around 21:30.
What about you ''TheFreshSorcerer'' ? Since how long do you play ?
Stay awake :)

++ IG

Noergl

Post#3 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Kalebdaark...Chosen of Malall... erm arent you a follower of the 5th god of chaos, the renegade one, who fights against all other chaos gods? Good luck then :twisted: :lol:
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

maroontom

Post#4 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:33 pm

I wanted to try RP with a Zuvassin character, but, just imagine how hard it would be? You'd have to purposefully make things go wrong for yourself. XD
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

MeatlessPage

Post#5 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:51 pm

There doesn't seem to be a lot of Chaos roleplay, unfortunately. I know there's the Tribes of Norsca and Black Host guilds, but I don't think either is active, and I've legit not witnessed any RP on destro side since I started playing myself.

I think the playerbase is both too small and too disinterested in RP, even if I personally wished it wasn't so.

Glorian

Post#6 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 pm

MeatlessPage wrote:There doesn't seem to be a lot of Chaos roleplay, unfortunately. I know there's the Tribes of Norsca and Black Host guilds, but I don't think either is active, and I've legit not witnessed any RP on destro side since I started playing myself.

I think the playerbase is both too small and too disinterested in RP, even if I personally wished it wasn't so.
I doubt the playerbase is to low on destro side. There was some pretty orc or darkelf guilds.

So if you want to run a destro human Chaos guild give it a go.
Some people say a generic open guild like Chaos undivided is good. I would advise against it. A tighter focus helps on giving the guild an identity.

And pure Roleplay you see rarely in warhammer online. Going into pvp in a pvp game is mandatory. So run a t1 or t2 Chaos warband event.

We can setup a t1 event with some dwarfs on one side and your Chaos wb or group to start and get some fights in ekrund going.

maroontom

Post#7 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:12 pm

Glorian wrote:
MeatlessPage wrote:There doesn't seem to be a lot of Chaos roleplay, unfortunately. I know there's the Tribes of Norsca and Black Host guilds, but I don't think either is active, and I've legit not witnessed any RP on destro side since I started playing myself.

I doubt the playerbase is to low on destro side. There was some pretty orc or darkelf guilds.

So if you want to run a destro human Chaos guild give it a go.
Some people say a generic open guild like Chaos undivided is good. I would advise against it. A tighter focus helps on giving the guild an identity.

And pure Roleplay you see rarely in warhammer online. Going into pvp in a pvp game is mandatory. So run a t1 or t2 Chaos warband event.

We can setup a t1 event with some dwarfs on one side and your Chaos wb or group to start and get some fights in ekrund going.
If you hosted an RvR RP event it would be a good way to build up a guild, if people come, they must be interested in Chaos RolePlay.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Str2

Post#8 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Hill all

I think any moves start from a small group of people :D :)

I was reading this presentation from this week
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20655

I am sure the basis is here : we just need a trigger :)
The Role Play is leaded by player because from my understanding (quick short) there is no facility system on RoR about Role Play ?
So if we continue speaking about it then it could bring more to talk about it.

On Warhammer Realms of Chaos, Slave and Darkness bring to front Warbands with various races.
Image Image

The Best One I know is the "Desctrutor II" (French name "Les envoyés de la griffe noire").
From the Citadel Magazine, you get an excellent Background of the character "Gorgol Masque de Cire".
He was driven by the Chaos to some Chaos lands and then converted to Dark Sorcery.
The Warband is set with Marauders, Chaos Warriors, Minotaures, gobelins, beast men and so on.
Does some one remember about this article on the Citadel Magazine ?

About Kaleb Daark, yes he is working for Malal, the god who turns all the others.
Kaleb Daark is one of the most popular Chaos Warrior and his looking is quit good.
I don't know about painting stuff on RoR but here is my character :twisted:

It is his history before to turn to Malal I will play as Role Play with the one who would like to join :)
What about the characters you plan to play as Role Play if the base is here ?
I agree more if additional post are increasing this topic :mrgreen:

++ IG

Ads
Sejanus

Post#9 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Devoting oneself to only one god is a fool's weak goal. Enjoy all the blessings of the gods, and praise the 8 point star!

Edit: If it wasn't obvious, I have a Chaos Undivided guild, and you're welcome to join. Just send me a mail in-game and I'll invite when I'm on.

ilyana1965

Post#10 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Thank you so much for the information Str2, and the food for thought. I am so happy to be amongst like-minded folk here. I need to give you the names of my characters, but alas, I cannot get in yet. But I will be faithful. I will not forget.
Did you know that William Harrison's "The Theologian" was published in 1965?