Recent Topics

Ads

The Unseemly Hangout

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ilyana1965

The Unseemly Hangout

Post#1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Darla was a mad magus.
She wanted flowers.
The flowers ran.
Last edited by ilyana1965 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Did you know that William Harrison's "The Theologian" was published in 1965?

Ads
Mcgotrek

Re: The Unseemly Misfortunes of Raavana the Black Guard

Post#2 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Nuffin muffin
Last edited by Mcgotrek on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

ilyana1965

Post#3 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:36 pm

My bad, but the "stockyards of Middenland" is an allusion in the story. That's where the human's "cow" like mother was said to be from. Sorry about that.

Mystriss

Post#4 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:33 am

"Aye mine sister... So long as thou wouldst slaughter the kine my blade shant cross thine own. Wreck havoc with mine blessings, the Will of Khaine stills her bow strung song for thine passage."

ilyana1965

Post#5 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:09 am

Written OOC....I think:

I thank thee for such a blessing, on just such a day as this, the day of the Moon. Thy blade shall like a comet guide my own, though my own be only a humble pigsticker taken from the caked blood of a goodly ancestor who knows no more days but the grave days that now stretch before him boot to boot, shield against shield, littering Doomsday's Hall like a shuffled crossing of armored, battered kine who wander hopelessly along to the final exit: the eternal bone-fire.

Mystriss

Post#6 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:09 pm

"Ah! What a breath of fresh air for my starved nose you are! And thy words for mine ears such sweet music. The rabble here are an assault upon the senses, to be sure... A word though, my sister, disparage thine lot in life no longer for Khaine has laid before you a path to glory; why else would he set your sweet temptation before mine blade's judgement and yet stay my vengeance? Surely your name will rise in the annals and pass my lips with respect in the future. Stay true to the destiny Khaine offers to you and you need not fear death, for when the light within fades from thine eyes House Freya will call upon you to stand at her side in Khaine's final army. For now, I fear I can offer but a smile and a flourish of the empty hand of truce. Perhaps, in time, together, we can mete some measure of civility and rightful justice upon these heathen lands."

~
OOC stands for "Out of Character," so our posts t'would be IC or "in character" :)

ilyana1965

Post#7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Actually, with me, you never quite know. I met OOC back on Ultima Online, observed how it liked to walk amongst a crowd or RPers, and decided it could walk along beside me sometimes. Let us then say my OOC post was just that, a post made without the direction of Raavana's consciousness. But no more on that metaphysical theme.

IC:
I thank you for your words, for they give me direction, and much needed wisdom. When my father died, I did not show the loss, for such a tawdry display would dishonor the tribe. Instead, I wore it with my collection of unhealable wounds, growing strong under its pain, duress, hardship. And so these words of yours I do accept, and will nod solemnly to them with respect, for they give me a brief glimpse of hope in Khaine's destiny... as revealed through you.

Dresden
Banned

Post#8 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Holy fu... good stuff, i can really feel the Druchii in it. 8-)
Last edited by Dresden on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
ilyana1965

Post#9 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:58 pm

Thank you, Dresden.

ilyana1965

Post#10 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Once upon a there was a playful pony.
He pranced and danced in the flowers.
The end.
Last edited by ilyana1965 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.