Recent Topics

Ads

[Chaos] Roleplay Antagonist Concept / Offer

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Krumpitz

[Chaos] Roleplay Antagonist Concept / Offer

Post#1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Hey, folks!

I'm brand new to RoR (and the game itself in general), but I'm relatively familiar with the Warhammer universe. I know the roleplay community here makes up a pretty tiny piece of the server population, but I wanted to toss an idea out there in hopes of boosting interest / participation.

Everyone likes to be the hero of their own story, but what's the use in being the victor if you don't really have an antagonist to overcome? Even the most capable individuals don't win every battle, and always being on top gets dull without a challenge. In the macro sense there's the big war, but on a micro character development level it helps to have some level of personal involvement in one's story. To that end, I'd like to offer my own services (as well as anyone else who might be interested) in giving you guys the proverbial wrench in your schemes.

And who better to serve in mucking things up than the good ol' boyz? Say what you will about the lovable orcs, their brutality, chaotic nature and obvious charisma makes them a great tool to use as a 'bad guy' even for the forces of Chaos. The details can be worked on to suit personal stories and concepts, but I think this would be a fun way of offering some dynamic shifts in the ranks and a chance for people to really develop their own arcs.

Whether you could see a use for my (or anyone else who wants to join) greenskin(s) as an antagonist, a force to be manipulated for your own schemes, or just some good ol' fashioned muckin' about, let me know if you'd be interested!

Ads
Elftwin95

Re: [Chaos] Roleplay Antagonist Concept / Offer

Post#2 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Wonderful idea Krumpitz, I wish you and your dirty and green boys the best of luck. :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

korwrath

Post#3 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:32 am

Just watch Felen, he's a triksey elf!
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

Elftwin95

Post#4 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:34 am

*Gives a graceful bow and a smirk* ;)

Strike swiftly aim true

Krumpitz

Post#5 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:38 pm

I see there's still a little RP going on over on the Order side, but I have yet to see anything Chaos. Is it just completely dead? I'm not a big fan of Order but if that's where it all is I may need to swap over.

Elftwin95

Post#6 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:05 pm

There is some rp but nothing very in depth or so I feel. But I think that you should stick with what realm makes you the happiest as well as where you enjoy to play the most.
Best of luck!

Strike swiftly aim true

Krumpitz

Post#7 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:15 am

Well the game itself isn't really what I came back for; as fun as it is, I was hoping to find at least a little role play community to plug into. Thus far though the only thing I've seen on either side is a dwarf only guild that only had one person on, so I wasn't sure if there was more around that I hadn't seen yet. :)

Glorian

Post#8 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:23 am

The dwarf only guild is EU prime heavy with 10-14 players on at 8pm Altdorftime each day.

Ads
Krumpitz

Post#9 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Which is great, don't get me wrong - I guess my point was I haven't seen any other roleplay around, especially on the Destruction side. :(

runeblade

Post#10 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Krumpitz wrote:Which is great, don't get me wrong - I guess my point was I haven't seen any other roleplay around, especially on the Destruction side. :(
Probably not for a while, but once I get my black orc to a decent level/rank; then I'm gonna see if I can get a band of like-minded black orcs together to do rp stuff and to bully those stoopid gobbos.