Recent Topics

Ads

Event for Order and Chaos players

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
HissiCNesS

Re: Event for Order and Chaos players

Post#11 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:03 am

Can't wait to come home to Europe next year to get into some RP action during EU prime-time!! >.< Unfortunately it's impossible to join any cool RP events playing from the Oceanic region. :( Good luck with this project and have fun guys!! ;D
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Ads
Noergl

Post#12 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:43 am

Felido wrote:For now thursday 20 ECT fits everybody taking part, so event probably will happen at this date.
I just thought about participating, then i realised your set time. You are sure about that?

ECT is ecuadorian time zone = GMT -5
CET would be Central european Time = GMT +2.... which is the same as Altdorf time = GMT +2

There is a 7 hour gap between, so please confirm the right one.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Felido

Post#13 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 am

Noergl wrote:
Felido wrote:For now thursday 20 ECT fits everybody taking part, so event probably will happen at this date.
I just thought about participating, then i realised your set time. You are sure about that?

ECT is ecuadorian time zone = GMT -5
CET would be Central european Time = GMT +2.... which is the same as Altdorf time = GMT +2

There is a 7 hour gap between, so please confirm the right one.
Sorry, its CET, just heard it in this order from one of the players and shortened myself.

UPD: If someone wants to participate, join Discord or add me ingame so I can easily organize your roles and other stuff.
/e sips witchbrew.

Mcgotrek

Post#14 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 pm

What characters do you need? Perhaps post a list or something. If Im told in advance i can level one up since it's in t2
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Felido

Post#15 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:What characters do you need? Perhaps post a list or something. If Im told in advance i can level one up since it's in t2
Any Order or Chaos character. Chaos characters will only appear at the middle-end, but you still have an oportunity to PR. I'd prefer to have the same amount of Chaos character to have fair PvP, but for RP purposes even 1 is enough.
Last edited by Felido on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/e sips witchbrew.

Felido

Post#16 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Felido wrote:
Mcgotrek wrote:What characters do you need? Perhaps post a list or something. If Im told in advance i can level one up since it's in t2
Any Order or Chaos character. Chaos characters will only appear at the end, but you still have an oportunity to PR. I'd prefer to have the same amount of Chaos character to have fair PvP, but for RP purposes even 1 is enough.
UPD: For RP, 2 Chaos characters are enough to play all the main roles needed. For those interested, contact me ingame or better in Discord so I can tell you more about your role.

There's also an opportunity to stop at a certain moment of the event for those who don't have a lot of time, while you will still have pretty finished story (the rest of the group will continue playing). There are also a few activities when we'll be waiting for people to come, so join whenever you want before 20 CET.
/e sips witchbrew.

Felido

Post#17 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Event is starting tomorrow, 20 CET, everyone is welcome, but we still don't have Chaos players, but that shouldn't affect the effect.
/e sips witchbrew.

Felido

Post#18 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:46 pm

There was a message with wrong time, ignore it please. Event starts in 4 hours and 15 minutes.
/e sips witchbrew.

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#19 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Unfortunatly other stuff has come up and I do not think I will be back online to make it to the event, but I still wishe everyone a great time :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Haojin

Post#20 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:20 am

How was the event?
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn