Recent Topics

Ads

We will rise to glory.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elftwin95

We will rise to glory.

Post#1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Hail and well met fellow realm-mates of Order!
I would just like to take a moment from this eternal bloodshed to say some positive things about Order, since I can surely think some of you need to hear this.

I know things have been unmotivating and harsh for us these last few weeks and even months at a time, but rest assured brave warriors of the Grant Alliance we will endure and rise to glory once more.

We have great tacticians and warriors among us who can and will grant us many resounding victories in the months to come but, until then we might just have to grit through the foul minions of Chaos's charges through our keeps and lands.

And I also know these words might not comfort everyone, the frustration and anger some or all of you might feel at a time like this is understandable but I hope regardless that these humble words might make the despair lessen. It is my honor and privilege to fight side by side with you all every day. And I am proud to belong to Order, and I think and hope you all too feel that way.

We can and will endure and rise again from the ashes.

Have a wonderful day/evening my fellow Order brethern. :)

-Talarion the Tracker, elf of Ulthuan
Last edited by Elftwin95 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Ads
Shalktonin

Re: We will rise to glory.

Post#2 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Greetings and well met may the blessings of Myrmidia, Ulric and SIgmar be upon you. Truer words have never been spoken, falling is inevitble, life is hard, victory comes with a cost.

As a member of the Averland Greatswords it is heartening to hear something other than the complaints of the bitter and the wounded. Gathering the resolve to pick yourself up and push on again is far worthier challenge than taking the decadence and the lazy lifestyle that is destro's philosophy. Burn the decadent and the lazy, SUFFER NOT THE DESTRO TO LIVE!

I look forward to seeing you and your Kin as brothers in arms on the field
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Elftwin95

Post#3 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 pm

It is an honor to meet you as well. May your swords be ever sharp. Indeed, I think that hearing something positive is better and more productive then shouting at the sky.

Strike swiftly aim true

korwrath

Post#4 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 am

Greetings on behalf of the pantheon of the Eight. As the Great Changer blesses with many eyes to see all and he hears all lies and delightful intrigues, the Grandfather smiles with love and compassion to his wife Isha, beloved life it is... She-who-thirsts who is also the Dark Prince takes delight in those that take any sort of pleasure in any form, and the Blood God Khorne, the battles we all fight give him what he wants, blood and skulls.
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

Elftwin95

Post#5 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 am

Ah, Korwrath..How your dark masters lead you here to this post is an surprise. Even so..do not get too comfortable with your realm's resent slew of victories. The Ruinous Powers are fickle and selfish masters. In stark contrast to our own benevolent gods who are ever at our side. I would advice for you to take heed, the glory of the realm of Order will shine once more, and darkness has no place nor power before us then.

Strike swiftly aim true

Shalktonin

Post#6 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:18 pm

The weak shall be made strong
We will right the wrongs
Make the guilty pay
There shall be a day of reckoning.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Elftwin95

Post#7 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Well said indeed!

Strike swiftly aim true

Gryphux

Post#8 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am

The weak die so that the strong shall be spared. Sa'anishar!

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#9 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Yet..who but the Gods chooses who is weak or strong? It certainly is neither the Asur nor Druchii's choice to make. But your kind is ever know for their arrogance and bloodlust so I am not surprised.

Strike swiftly aim true

Gryphux

Post#10 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Not our gods but our style of life and our traditions what make us superior. Your cityes will burn, all Ulthuan will burn, the banner of The Eternal Host will be trampled under the iron feet of tower Nagrar Regiments, the harpies will feast with the blood of your queen... The age of Asur is over, the time of the Druchii has come :twisted: .