Recent Topics

Ads

Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vilhelmina

Re: Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Post#11 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 am

This is one of the better guild recruitment's I've seen. You have me intrigued.

:)

Ads
anarchypark

Post#12 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:04 am

but... black guard? from destro class?
sry had to ask, i drew the short straw.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Heksenjager

Post#13 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:54 am

anarchypark wrote:but... black guard? from destro class?
sry had to ask, i drew the short straw.
No mate, Black Guards - military chapter, formation of men ans women, who serve Morr - Empire god of death. ;)

Heksenjager

Post#14 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:31 am

I'm back and I want to present basic guild rules.
First rule. All guild members need to write me a letter in the game and list the names of all of theit characters in the guild. From now on, all players who haven't been active on one of their characters will be excluded from the guild for inaction 30 days after the decree comes into force.
Second rule. The guild introduces mandatory for the participants RVR-days. These days will be approved by voting later. Each member of the guild must at least twice a month to visit the guild RVR any of their characters. Otherwise, the player will be excluded from the guild. If for some reason you can not take part, inform the Master or Preceptor responsible for the RVR (to be appointed later) about this.
Third rule. Stay in our Discord channel, if possible, even if you're notin the game. It's easier to speak with all online memebers and make votes and spread actual information.
Forth rule. Always help your guildmates with leveling, staff receiving, quest execution. It will rally you and make you more outgoing, so, it will be fine fou our guild atmosphere :)
Last edited by Heksenjager on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raevenhart

Post#15 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:35 pm

I put my Witch Hunter (Rueban) in the guild, I'm looking forward to it :D I used to run massive Roleplay guilds in other games. Rueban isn't my main for gameplay, but he's one of my few dedicated RP characters.
"I am Zalkelith Bloodfang...Bring them to me... my blade's seek their blood. I will bestow upon you Khaine's blessing and mend your hurts and ills... No, do not talk to me about Witch Elves!"

Heksenjager

Post#16 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Our new templar, Sibastian, with guild standatd at the Altdorf Palace Square. We'll change our banner soon, it should be amazing 8-)

Glorian

Post#17 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:27 am

Mace, Book and Whip. Simply Great. :D

Heksenjager

Post#18 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Our brave templars staying with their Magister at the Altdorf Square. Our warriors are eager and ready for fight. Wait for the news, we will make an open Empire warband next Saturday (25th of November), it is time to show up! :o

Ads
Shalktonin

Post#19 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Indeed with their black armor they do stand out, not the best conversationalists though, the silent treatment gets a bit heavy after a while.

I look forward to fighting with you folks on the field and destroying the filth of Chaos.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Gryphux

Post#20 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 am

I'll try to be there, this days im a bit afk because of work. Im glad to know the guild is growing and making its first events.