Recent Topics

Ads

Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Heksenjager

Re: Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Post#31 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 pm

There's a new post with changed macro commands, armor/weapon list and recommended trophyes.
1. Painting
As we know, mot of Morr's acolytes paint their outfits black. But also the colors of the Cult of Morr can be considered dark red (in-game Scorched Brown Dye), dark purple (in-game Dark Purple Dye), dark green (in-game Green of Dark Angels) and silver (in-game Gromril Grey). It is allowed to mix these colors when painting armor, but the main color should be black (in-game Griffon Black Dye).

2. Recommended appearance
Most of our templars are interested in appearance unification for the visual distinction between the units of the Order (Knights, Doppelzoldners, Warpriests, Incinerators, Undead Hunters etc). I will make same post later, with other equipment, and now I want to present (sorry for bad quality, I'd some lags today, so, lowered the level of graphics):
1) Black Knight
2) Black Knight for tier 3
3) Warrior Priest (appearance for 2h hammer)
4) Undead Hunter

This gear is recommended to use in our Order, especially for the Templars of the rank of the Black Knight and above.
Please, write your recomendations about it, really want to find ideal gear (not Overlord/Dominator/Conqueror sets, it's hard to buy for casual player)

3. Recommended tropyes
Here's a list of most recommended tropyes which you can get for Bestial Tokens in Altdorf Library.
Also you can equip skulls, Raven cloak and CLoak of Sylvania from Halloween event.

4. Updated Macros
List of new and old macro cries:
/say:
*SIlence of death intensifies* (MAIN)
Save the living, fighting for the dead!
Burn this undead!
Everyone will be in the realm of Morr!
We'll take care of the fallen

Dont spam this phrases so often, for most of Empire people believe that we're silent and terrifying warriors. Try to keep silence in battle and speak with people in a concise manner. This rule don't apply to members of the Order, in their society you can speak openly, joke and discuss different topics. Guild chat and Alliance chat is not a role zone, in it we speak like players, not as their characters.

Enougth for this post, thanks for reading and wait the second part of gear recomendations and a description of our initiation rituals.
Remember the living and take care of the dead.

P.S.
Today we formed an alliance with two guilds - Casual Oswald and ressurected Uzgul Bakraz. We want to create a strong alliance and therefore invite other guilds to join us. The goals and objectives of the alliance are a joint game in the RVR, scenarios, accomplishment of tasks, mutual assistance. I really want to see some Empire roleplay guilds in this alliance. Averland, we're waiting for you, you don't need to be a storehouse of twinks :)

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#32 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Heksenjager wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:Dont do this to me, already leveling 3 toons and now you make me want a 4th.

I am a true roleplay junkie
Hah, I let you to do it, we really need players, who can help with lore and PVE events organisation :)
Heh Lore is my specialty
Alea iacta est

Heksenjager

Post#33 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 am

Recommended appearance, part 2

1) Doppelzoldner (warrior with two-handed sword)

2) Deathpriest (warpriest with one-handed mace and heal-spec)

3) Tomb Guard (ritual appearance for warpriests)

Heksenjager

Post#34 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:23 am

Stages of Initiation

1)Templar's initiation. After the successful completion of the Virtue test, neophyte must participate in the ritual of Templar's initiation. The permission to conduct the ritual is given by the Preceptor of the Order, he also chooses two Deathpriests for the performance of the sacrament. They, along with the initiate, go to the Morr's Labyrinth, one of the most revered sacred places, where for more than one hundred years, ordination ceremonies for members of the Order took place.
Below is a detailed process of conducting the initiation riutal:

Before the descent into the catacombs, the initiate is disarmed and the Preceptor first goes down, followed by the neophyte and the Deathpriests. Entering the main hall, the preceptor stops in front of the crypt, five steps behind him stands the initiate, the priests stand on his left and right hand.

Preceptor (applying to Morr): Lord, this unsullied soul came to serve you in mortal life and after death. Give us the blessing to begean the ritual.
* Listens to the sounds of the dungeon *
Preceptor (applying to iniciate): Permission has been received, but I must ask you, before we begin. Are you ready to accept the obligations imposed by our Lord and our Order? Are you ready to faithfully serve the Lord of the Dead and are not you afraid of the dangers that await you along the way?

Iniciate: Yes my Lord.

Preceptor: So let us begin the sacrament.
* Turns to the crypt and utters the words of prayer, the priests kneel and pray (they must first spend some amount of righteous anger, they can apply healing spells to the initiate) *
Preceptor:
In the depths descended,
Leader of the Fallen,
The driver of the departed,
King of Other Places!
Now in darkness,
I cry passionately to You!

Deathpriests: I cry passionately to You!

Preceptor:
Admit, Lord, a new servant of your new servant
And grant him your blessing!

Deathpriests: Grant him your blessing!

Preceptor (applying to iniciate): Give me your right hand.
* The initiate comes closer and extends his hand (* Extending hand to Preceptor *) *

Preceptor: Are you ready to bind your union with the Order with blood?

Iniciate: Ready, my lord.

The Preceptor nods and the priests come closer, standing on either side of the initiate. The Preceptor takes out the ritual blade (Engraved Dagger) from its scabbard and holds a blade in the palm of the neophyte. The initiate endures patiently, while the obsidian blade leaves a long cut. Blood drips onto the pedestal of the crypt.

Preceptor: On knees.

Iniciate: * Kneel down *

The Preceptor takes up the sacred book (Book of Binding) and reads it, the Deathpriests praying (/prey).

Preceptor (closing the book): Now get up, Templar, stand up equal among your brothers. The sacred oath is sealed with blood, now you are one of us until the end of the earthly life and after it.

Iniciate: * Standing up *

As soon as he rose, the Deathpriests alternately embrace the new brother and they, after praying to Morr, leave the crypt.

Later I will add more rituals, this is the main one.

Heksenjager

Post#35 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Unfortunately, we are forced to postpone our RVR event (Crusade Open RVR) on the next Saturday (2d of December), because this weekend none of the officers can manage the warband. Anyone wishing to participate and non-members of our guild, please wait for the next Saturday, for members of the guild will be organized a small rvr event after the Friday meeting. We apologize for the inconvenience. See you on the battlefield!

Raoven

Post#36 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:21 am

You are kidding. I've been so waiting for this Saturday.

By the way, take a look mantle from Stalker set, which depicts a skull. I think it be interesting for your guild.
Last edited by Raoven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kov

Post#37 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:06 am

Heksenjager wrote:... and ressurected Uzgul Bakraz.
Who is in charge of the guild now? I was one of the guys with Deadpxxl when we first made it and was poking around in the search bar and saw you mentioned that the guild was revived.

Heksenjager

Post#38 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:28 am

Kov wrote:
Heksenjager wrote:... and ressurected Uzgul Bakraz.
Who is in charge of the guild now? I was one of the guys with Deadpxxl when we first made it and was poking around in the search bar and saw you mentioned that the guild was revived.
Nolan Kinney, King-Slayer :twisted:

Ads
Kov

Post#39 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:08 am

Heksenjager wrote:Nolan Kinney, King-Slayer :twisted:
just saw. 102 members. This is interesting. Looks like I'll go and apply to them. Thanks for the help mate.

Heksenjager

Post#40 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Here's ACTUAL UPDATED guild tasks!

I thought a long time about the changes in our Chapter Tests and finally decided to do it. Since the publication of this record, they become mandatory for anyone who want to increase his guild rank and earn awards from the Chapter.

First test - Virtue and Loyality.
This initial test can be to collect donations from Empire settlements. Traditionally, the Chapter does not interfere with the test, because its main goal is to check the strength of the vows brought by the Templar and his devotion to the Chapter.
To reach the Templar rank, neophyte must fulfill the conditions described below alone and report to the Magister.
Travel to Suskarg, Troll Country, find the curator of the fifth chapter and ask him for a task related to traveling to another chapter. Do the accompanying conditions and continue in the same spirit, traveling through the Empire lands, until you reach the Reikland Observatory. Remember that not only curators give out such tasks. If you haven't been able to find travel assignments, just go to the next chapter. As a result, you must collect about five gold coins, which you will send to the Magister, along with a list of completed assignments in the chapters. These donations, collected from imperial subjects, will go to the benefit of the Chapter.

Second test - Test of Courage.
To reach the rank of the Black Knight, the Templar must first perform a certain outstanding act, called Test of Courage. The test is usually to destroy the powerful undead creature and his servants. Only when faced with death and overcome their fear, the Templar be awarded the higher rank.
Templar must to travel through the dangers of the High Pass and find the horrible Castle of the Asavar Kul (Desro PQ near 13 chapter). This is a powerful Necromancer, which must be killed and betrayed to the earth. Complete the PQ and face the Kul himself, kill him and send a screenshot into guild Discord channel with killed undead as proof. Remember, this is a very powerful Necromancer, you need to ask for help from other Templars to kill him.

Third test - Crusade Test.
As the name implies, the essence of this test is that the Knight takes part in the crusade against the undead.
When passing a test, the Black Knight can join an organized expedition or set out on his own alone. Kinghts must find and destroy 100,000 skeletons to unlock the title "Morr's Fist". After successful completion, all participants of the campaign must be presented to the Magister for rewarding.

As you noticed, the tests have become more complicated, but this also means that they will be more responsibly applied to them. In addition, after the completion of each test, I will receive awards from the guild fund. Since this moment, members of the guild can start these tasks, I will look forward to the results.