Recent Topics

Ads

@Senuli

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mystriss

@Senuli

Post#1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:57 pm

I wanted to say, from one writer to another - thank you.

You have truly inspired me with your prolific storytelling recently; dry tinder to a reawakening of my passion and love for writing I had begun to think had wisped to ash, a sifted breeze through my clenched fists. You have brought me back to myself, inspired me to return to my novel, and to writing in general. Thank you for reminding me of the joy of it.

"Khaine...," she hissed as the realization of his returned meddling filtered through her frenzy fevered mind, "You traitor!" The anger and disgust blatant in her exclaim, yet somehow lost within the rebellious smile that angled the tight lines of her lips and bared bloodstained canines with it's willful persistence.

Ads
Senlui

Re: @Senuli

Post#2 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:31 pm

It's really humbling and heartwarming to read such a thing, Mystriss. Really delighted that your muse is with you again. Hope it all goes well, and look forward to reading some of your work. :)

korwrath

Re: @Senuli

Post#3 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:29 am

She inspires this writer as well. Just need more brain juices flowing! :)
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)