Recent Topics

Ads

Druchii BG RP/PvPer Looking For RP Contacts

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Halgrave

Druchii BG RP/PvPer Looking For RP Contacts

Post#1 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:07 pm

Hey folks, Halgrave here. I used to RP as a Chosen 9 years ago on WAR, and I'm looking to dip my toes back into the RP scene here, provided that one exists in any way. In-game my character's name is Zhevar, and on Discord my full user ID is Halgrave#0236. I'll be getting together a bio page for Zhevar and likely making a sort of Journal/Short Scene series thread for him once I've gotten into some RP. I operate online in the evenings during week days and various times throughout the weekend in the US, but I welcome any and all interested contact. My goal with this post is simply to get my name out there and try to find more folks to speak on RP with. Thanks for reading!

Ads
SmackdownNinja

Re: Druchii BG RP/PvPer Looking For RP Contacts

Post#2 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Hey man welcome! Kar Khadath Regiment is a dark elf guild that does weekly wbs and rp events. I would message Veszal, Ithilsyn, or Voldro in game to get on board. Could always use more BGs lol
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Senlui

Post#3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Welcome, Halgrave

Tabaori

Post#4 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:29 pm

Hello, I am also looking for a Dark Elf Roleplayer Guild, if possible German speaking because my English is very bad

Senlui

Post#5 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:06 pm

There -are- German speaking guilds in game, but I do not know if any of them are RP themed.

Tabaori

Post#6 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am

Thank you I will contact Kar Khadath Regiment