Recent Topics

Ads

Role play status of the server.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Velxunyrr

Re: Role play status of the server.

Post#21 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:38 pm

As for story/writing: The owner of a thread generally starts off with a setting and defines some rules, such as "no combat, everyone is welcome to join, or no opposite faction". After that, it's just down to people following the previously posted rules and respecting each other while progressing the story.

As for locations, we already have the WAR world to reference. Each side has its own taverns and general locations. You generally wouldn't see a Greenskin walk into an Imperial bar. Perhaps there can be some subsections to the RP forums, such as Order, Destruction, and All.

Ads
Azarael

Post#22 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Should a forum be created for this, to see if it will receive usage?

I can't do that for you as I don't have the ability, just asking :P

SigmarPriest
Former Staff

Post#23 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello,

ok that sounds good. We can use at first the "fan art" area. When we see that there are more then 2-3 People who use this Kind of Expression we can add a full own area. I will move then all threads to the new area.

I will make a thread about this in the fan art area.

regards

Velxunyrr

Post#24 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:12 pm

I think I speak for the lot of us nerds when I say, "that would be fantastic!" If someone with the power to create new forum sections cared to, I suggest having Role-Playing as the overarching forum, with subsections of "Character Sheets", "Faction: Destruction", "Faction: Order", and "Open Faction". The Role-Playing rules could be stickied under each. Just my thoughts, though. What do others think?

SigmarPriest
Former Staff

Post#25 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Velxunyrr wrote:I think I speak for the lot of us nerds when I say, "that would be fantastic!" If someone with the power to create new forum sections cared to, I suggest having Role-Playing as the overarching forum, with subsections of "Character Sheets", "Faction: Destruction", "Faction: Order", and "Open Faction". The Role-Playing rules could be stickied under each. Just my thoughts, though. What do others think?
Hello,

i am with you but first let us start in the fan art area. Because the guy who has the power to add new Forum sections is very busy at the Moment. Let us see how People deal with it and how many People do this and then we can look further.

I already add a Topic about this in the fan art area http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =20&t=3710 any more ideas?

regards

Velxunyrr

Post#26 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:22 pm

SigmarPriest wrote:Hello,

i am with you but first let us start in the fan art area. Because the guy who has the power to add new Forum sections is very busy at the Moment. Let us see how People deal with it and how many People do this and then we can look further.

I already add a Topic about this in the fan art area http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =20&t=3710 any more ideas?

regards
That's very fair. Thank you for all of your help! I hope this becomes popular enough to warrant its own Forum.

SigmarPriest
Former Staff

Post#27 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Velxunyrr wrote:
SigmarPriest wrote:Hello,

regards
That's very fair. Thank you for all of your help! I hope this becomes popular enough to warrant its own Forum.
I hope so too i like to read this stuff :-)

if you have any ideas regarding the rules Topic let me know

NeneEilserv

Post#28 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:39 pm

SigmarPriest wrote: I hope so too i like to read this stuff :-)
I like reading that people like to read this stuff. ;)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Ads
Velxunyrr

Post#29 » Sat May 09, 2015 1:47 pm

NeneEilserv wrote:
SigmarPriest wrote: I hope so too i like to read this stuff :-)
I like reading that people like to read this stuff. ;)
Likewise! I feel that it takes a lot of effort to make something enjoyable to read, and it always saddens me when no one bothers to read it.

doombane

Post#30 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Thanks Sigmar Priest! I will be responding to you very soon over private message.

I am very excited to hear about this! I am very excited to read that people like to read that SigmarPriest likes to read!!! :)