Recent Topics

Ads

Role play status of the server.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
doombane

Role play status of the server.

Post#1 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:53 am

Hello everyone!

So the Blood Legion is going to be taking a rather heavy stance in it's role play now. We have filled our numbers quite a bit and plan to now work hard on the members we have. As we are progressing story lines and other things as a guild, I have a few things I wanted to discuss with other role playing members on the server!

1. Do we want to name a place, possibly off to the side and rarely visited now, that we can name as a role play spot? Perhaps a tavern, empty building, or faction camp somewhere in the maps?

I recommend a place in each zone. One in Bloodhorn, one in Nordland, and one in Blighted Isles. I currently have my eyes set on Poisonblade Hearth. It's on the road to Chrace from the flight master and directly to the left of the WC. It would be out of the general public's way and it does look pretty sweet!

2. I would like to unify all guilds planning on having a role playing core. An Alliance would be a very good option for this, once we have the option to do so. It will let us unify an overall story in which we can engage the server as well as other awesome events we can throw as a whole.

I know I am speaking as a Destruction guild right now, but I would love to see Order mirror this endeavor as well! Having cross faction role play would be insanely fun for everyone.

3. The Blood Legion will be gearing to hold a role play / RvR event in the future known as the Invasion of Valorhaven. I will post more on this topic once the guild progresses in storyline, but it would be an awesome start to the server's role playing events. It would give the Order/Destruction alliances a solid rivalry that could lead on to bigger and better things as all enjoy this awesome server!

If any of you want to get into role play or want to coordinate with me, you can do two things! Message me here on the site or in game. I am typically on Sarrien. I am on Destruction side.

Thanks for hearing me out! Have a great night guys!

Ads
Malechay

Re: Role play status of the server.

Post#2 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 am

Im interested.

Will you support certain regular times for RP or will it be casual and open? I would be nice to know since some players (like me) have a hard schedule of real life responsibilitys but would be very happy to participate in RP.

I hope i got myself clear, english is not my first language. :)

doombane

Post#3 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:19 am

Don't worry about English skills! I understand there are a lot of you that do not speak English as a first language. We will do our best to accommodate everyone so that every player gets a chance to get in on the awesome role play!

To answer your question, role play will be done both at random and at scheduled times. I foresee random encounters around the role play hubs we create being the most popular! Scheduled events will begin to pop up once the community gets a bit more seeded in the role play!

Velxunyrr

Post#4 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:33 am

We mainly want to encourage people to have fun while RPing. We're all on different schedules and timezones, so do what you can when you can, when you feel like it! Respect each other (even if RPing a foul character) and it should all work out.

doombane

Post#5 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:40 am

Velxunyrr wrote:We mainly want to encourage people to have fun while RPing. We're all on different schedules and timezones, so do what you can when you can, when you feel like it! Respect each other (even if RPing a foul character) and it should all work out.
Indeed! It is a lot of fun. I will be spending tomorrow scouting out awesome hotspots we can start using for public role play zones.

Aurilian

Post#6 » Fri May 08, 2015 11:03 am

Best of luck mate!

doombane

Post#7 » Fri May 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Aurilian wrote:Best of luck mate!
Thank you!

Zealote

Post#8 » Fri May 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Not really into RP myself but nice to see the enthusiasm and a different dimension to the server :)
Aetir

Ads
doombane

Post#9 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Zealote wrote:Not really into RP myself but nice to see the enthusiasm and a different dimension to the server :)
Thank you for your support! A lot of small role playing communities like ours typically have problems with the larger community trolling or harassing. It's pretty awesome to see you guys being so welcoming to the idea.

Asherdoom

Post#10 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:37 am

i wanna join ya i got 6 years role-play exp in wow retail and here i cannot resist! i am playing chosen level 12 Scarnavax in game what time are u? i am in gmt-3hrs! hope to see ya i will wisp in game if possible!! :D