U want sum RP ?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tabaori

Re: U want sum RP ?

Post#11 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:51 am

@ Senlui
I didn't want to bad-mouth anyone here, I just gave my impression. Since you are probably from the Tribes of Norsca can you also tell us constructively when you can be met?

Ads
Goermsi

Post#12 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:10 pm

Freebooootaaaaazzzz!
Join da green TIDE!

Greenskin rp = <3
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Fiberwaffle

Post#13 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:54 am

From when I've been online? I've only seen a handful of people online for the people in the Iron Pact alliance. Maybe one or two on only? So, Maybe they are more EU based but being NA I've not found any RP anywhere.

Ushoran

Post#14 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:10 am

As the leader of the Tribes of Norsca, I can tell you the guild is far from dead where its main purpose is concerned. That is, the rp events that usually happen bi-weekly on Saturday nights. We usually have an attendance of 6-12 people in those, all of whom I consider active members. Most of these also have alts in KKR, and I must admit, the latter is much more diverse in its approach, and has regular events other than roleplaying, with multiple people usually online at once. If you're looking for rp, you need to look into getting into our alliance discord, after joining one of the guilds, in order to get into the action when it's happening!

TLDR; The rp community in our alliance is steadily growing, and it is far from dead. However, since the game is what it is (not many people know it), you will only find a lot of people online at agreed upon times, for specific events.

Elftwin95

Post#15 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:19 pm

We of the Eternal Host are also active on Order side. I would welcome some Order roleplay if that might interest you or anyone else. :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true