Recent Topics

Ads

WTF HAS GW DONE WITH WH:FB

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gorwe

WTF HAS GW DONE WITH WH:FB

Post#1 » Sun May 31, 2015 6:55 pm

I am not sure that what they've done will pay off. Sure, it makes their developments, stories etc more compact and economic, but I really don't like how they are making our beloved universe into a fantasy universe #5689.

What are your thoughts?

edit: after this shitty move I hope that Hasbro doesn't purchase them. They deserve to perish...

edit edit: They SUNK Ulthuan! They should be skewered like pigs, filthy mongrels.

Ads
Gorgutz

Re: WTF HAS GW DONE WITH WH:FB

Post#2 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:29 pm

You referring to the End Times? If yes then I say don't judge until we know what its about. From what I heard, previous edition armies can still be played but they are discontinuing some stuff like Lizardmen.

Although I agree some stuff I don't like in the End times like the elves all joining together and Lizardmen fleeing.

Dioxin

Post#3 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:39 pm

They basically killed their fantasy universe since they thought it was too generic. They are gonna give it a reboot without most if not all the old characters.

Coryphaus

Post#4 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Did you just read the End Times dude? Is that why you made this thread? :lol:

Tesq

Post#5 » Sun May 31, 2015 8:29 pm

i think i had understand what they will do

Just like there is a war40 and war horus heresy

there will be more fantasy sets

This will not let you stop play fantasy but will encourga ppl more near 40k and ppl bored of fantasy to go into a fantasy based game with rule mreo similar to 40k like round base 360 movement etc

let's say there will be
sigamr era (skirmmish)
end of tiem era (currently 8 edition)
post end of times (new game)

fan would be happy, gw would get money, all end well all are happy.

let's see if i had got this right :D

Gorwe

Post#6 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:17 pm

Ulthuan is DESTROYED, fk them! And we are forced under those curs, the Druchii!

I refuse to accept that as truth! It's...too much! And all of it was done only to make WHFB more efficacious. Make it more fun or more inclusive or more real, but don't sell us efficacy as something we want! It's something THEY want, not us! ... fktards, greedy capitalistic pigs etc)yes, yes I do understand the point of ent.venue, but GW is taking it to a whole new level!).

Gorwe

Post#7 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:21 pm

Dioxin wrote:They basically killed their fantasy universe since they thought it was too generic. They are gonna give it a reboot without most if not all the old characters.
Generic? WTF was generic about it? They had every kind of fantasy within one franchise! That was like super unique and super efficacious.

Now, it'll be a just another fantasy. REALLY GW?

Frenchtouch03

Post#8 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Please note that this section is not provided for this debate ! A Topic has already been created !

Here is the link :

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =16&t=3929

¤¤¤

Attention, cette section n'est pas prévue pour ce débat ! Un Sujet a déjà été créé !

En voici le lien :
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Ads
Avenhold

Post#9 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Folks are you quite sure this is the proper section for this topic?