Recent Topics

Ads

[Role-Play] The State of RoR Roleplay

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CzarRedwall

Re: [Role-Play] The State of RoR Roleplay

Post#81 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:54 am

All that remains for you is the taste of northern steel. We shall revel in the destruction of your homeland. Such is the will of the gods.

Ads
HissiCNesS

Post#82 » Thu May 05, 2016 2:37 am

I'm longing for a horn full of freshly brewed mead, after slaughtering countless foes in favor of my eternal Lord Tzeentch, Changer of Ways... I'm tired and thirsty... I need to rest... and DRINK! WHERE should I drag myself, my exhausted body, my bloody armor and axe? Guide me oh my Raven God... I'm blind and disoriented on the last battlefield in midst of corpses and a dense and slowly crawling fog... My mutations are weak, for now... but the glorious bloodshed has not ended yet!
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Akesis

Post#83 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:12 pm

I am also interested in roleplaying in RoR. Specifically elf RP. The issue for me is that it seems most of the population appears to be from the Old World and I am from the U.S. My attempts at finding anyone from The Eternal Host, Order side, or Brides of Khaine, Destro side, have resulted in empty hands.

Elftwin95

Post#84 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:57 am

I am so sorry to hear that you have been having trouble trying to contact me Akesis, I will be on today thought. You would be more then welcome to contact me for any questions or such. :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

CinnamonStickk

Post#85 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:30 am

New and ready for some RP, in the words of Shakira - Whenever, Wherever. Wondering if the RP community is still alive and breathing?
War makes monsters of us all.

Joan

Post#86 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:31 am

Definitely alive. Knights Panther, Bitterstone Thunderers and Stirland militia in order, and Deathskull Tribe , Freebotaz and Hroskarr's guild (cant remember its name)
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

CzarRedwall

Post#87 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Chaos Undivided. :)

Though I must admit I have not been the most active and therefore the guild has suffered. Perhaps in the near future it can be revitalized.

Glorian

Post#88 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Aye! Dwarfs go to the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers, Empire only is Knights Panthers, and Stirland Militia is all Order.

Ads
Senlui

Post#89 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Are there any guilds that would welcome my Dark Elves?

IRL I've been RPing since the mid 90s, and am a huge fan of Warhammer and its fluff. I play the tabletop game, and also have GMed WH RP sessions and built campaign storylines up.

I can't say that I'd be able to commit to regular events due to my schedule behind the scenes, but it'd be great to find them a home where I can chill out and enjoy being in a guild with likeminded people. I'm a casual player, and manage up to 10 hours a week if I'm not too busy. I'm based in the UK.

My characters are as follows:

Ithilsyn - Sorceress
Sylrien - Witch Elf
Ulralys - Disciple of Khaine (healer class)
Kasayth - Black Guard

Elftwin95

Post#90 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:10 am

I wish you the best of luck Senlui! I hope you find what you seek :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true