Recent Topics

Ads

[Role-Play] The State of RoR Roleplay

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kragg

Re: [Role-Play] The State of RoR Roleplay

Post#101 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Elftwin95 wrote:Trying to steal one of my members?! How *dare* you!! ;3 XD
I suspect there is some overlap in guilds ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
NectaneboII
Banned

Post#102 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 am

How about a Order Vs Destruction guilds RP event ?

Elftwin95

Post#103 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Would love to see that personally :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Fimbulroot

Post#104 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:58 pm

I'm not much of a pvp'er (yes I know where I'm at), so my endgame focus will be primarily on roleplay. One of my chief goals once I reach max level will be to explore every inch of every zone, mostly to scout out prime rp locations. Just from leveling I've already identified several places that would work for either order or destro rp, complete with buildings you can enter (though personally I prefer rp out in the world). As I explore I'll make a master list of locations that I'll present here on the forums, just to show everyone what their options are. I also hope to create a few events that people can participate in, including both pve, pvp, and pve/pvp combo events.
"Yo ye Pharaohs, let us walk through this barren desert
in search of truth and some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers"
-Southern Culture on the Skids

Elftwin95

Post#105 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Sounds like a wonderful idea Fimbulroot :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Kragg

Post#106 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 am

Fimbulroot wrote:I'm not much of a pvp'er (yes I know where I'm at), so my endgame focus will be primarily on roleplay. One of my chief goals once I reach max level will be to explore every inch of every zone, mostly to scout out prime rp locations. Just from leveling I've already identified several places that would work for either order or destro rp, complete with buildings you can enter (though personally I prefer rp out in the world). As I explore I'll make a master list of locations that I'll present here on the forums, just to show everyone what their options are. I also hope to create a few events that people can participate in, including both pve, pvp, and pve/pvp combo events.
Great idea! Maybe we can allow peeple to add to them?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Fimbulroot

Post#107 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Kragg wrote:
Fimbulroot wrote:I'm not much of a pvp'er (yes I know where I'm at), so my endgame focus will be primarily on roleplay. One of my chief goals once I reach max level will be to explore every inch of every zone, mostly to scout out prime rp locations. Just from leveling I've already identified several places that would work for either order or destro rp, complete with buildings you can enter (though personally I prefer rp out in the world). As I explore I'll make a master list of locations that I'll present here on the forums, just to show everyone what their options are. I also hope to create a few events that people can participate in, including both pve, pvp, and pve/pvp combo events.
Great idea! Maybe we can allow peeple to add to them?
Absolutely
"Yo ye Pharaohs, let us walk through this barren desert
in search of truth and some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers"
-Southern Culture on the Skids

Glorian

Post#108 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Well the ones I know are in Barak Varr.
An Order dwarf camp without any npcs. And one identical with npcs. It is north next to the tunnel entrance to destro zone.

And the second one is the dwarf city in Kardinal valley. Several houses and npcs. The chapter near the warcamp.

Ads