Recent Topics

Ads

[Role Play] Stolen Valour

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luuca

[Role Play] Stolen Valour

Post#1 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:05 pm

I had left them right there.

When I went to sleep, I had counted them and left them right there in my bag, so don’t tell me I never had them because I did, he muttered to himself while ransacking his bags.

The grizzled and battle scarred warrior peered around, his green eyes searching for any sign of an intruder. He had awoken in his usual bad mood. The aches and pains in his joints and muscles were the reminders of the hard life of a Chosen and not much of a concern, but his anger sparked early this day with the realization that someone had stolen his war medallions.

Donning his armor in his usual slow, methodical way, he suddenly stopped and stared in disbelief. Someone has stolen his newly forged shoulder armor. Realizing he had just sold his old set and enhanced his newly won set with a very valuable talisman, he burst out with a guttural scream of anger and frustration as he slammed his helmet on the table.

I’ll look a damn fool going back to that vendor to beg for my old set back now, he though.

Slowly sitting back down onto his bed, his shoulders slumped in defeat as his head went into his hands. Worse yet, I’ll look a damn noob riding into the Inevitable City with no shoulder armor at all.

What if his friends see me? Or worse yet, what if his enemies find him without his full kit?

As the day grew warmer and the sunlight streamed in dusty beams through the cracks in the boards of his windows, he methodically began removing his armor.

I guess I’ll just log my Warrior Priest and zerg with the guys as usual in Ostland. He sighed.

Ads
Joan

Re: [Role Play] Stolen Valour

Post#2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:51 pm

This text has a hidden message in it.

I know what you are trying to say :)
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-