Recent Topics

Ads

New Roleplay Guilds

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kragg

Re: New Roleplay Guilds

Post#41 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:28 am

Glorian wrote:
Libra wrote:Lothern Sea Guards detected. HE RP guild. Tried to convince them to show up on the forums but they didn't seemed ready yet for it.
Some of my Corporals have met them. Even a dwarf roleplay guild gets bad attitude by some players, but that guy with his High Elf guild really gets called bad names by some players. :(
I really hope he has the elven balls to keep up the idea.
Would love to march besides them with the Bitterstone Thunderers.
I saw one run past me at a siege! We got stuck in properly but there was little time to talk to them.

Any names on them? Guildleaders?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Libra

Post#42 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:40 am

Seems that I'll withdraw my statement regarding forming a role-playing guild. It's no use because Chaos and Empire is very little role-playing material.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Kragg

Post#43 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:42 am

Libra wrote:Seems that I'll withdraw my statement regarding forming a role-playing guild. It's no use because Chaos and Empire is very little role-playing material.
I tried it with a Greatsword guild but it was mostly people on alts running about then proper playing with mains.

Still happy with the awesome guildtag on Manfred tho!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Libra

Post#44 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:55 am

I could make a guild without doubt, problem is that I need solid four-five other players to make this guild growing and be active and know for what concept we're going for. Chaos is widely different from Empire because everyone knows that the four gods despise one another and majority acknowledge Khorne more rather than Nurgle, Tzeentch or Slaanesh.

It's more likely that I'll make a six-mans guild rather than a RP-guild at this stage. Premades/RvR only that sort of thing - which I'm currently already doing in a temporary guild.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Asherdoom

Post#45 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:43 am

Libra wrote:I could make a guild without doubt, problem is that I need solid four-five other players to make this guild growing and be active and know for what concept we're going for. Chaos is widely different from Empire because everyone knows that the four gods despise one another and majority acknowledge Khorne more rather than Nurgle, Tzeentch or Slaanesh.

It's more likely that I'll make a six-mans guild rather than a RP-guild at this stage. Premades/RvR only that sort of thing - which I'm currently already doing in a temporary guild.

i could join yours with my black guard as slaanesh cult guard