Recent Topics

Ads

New Roleplay Guilds

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Coryphaus

Re: New Roleplay Guilds

Post#11 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Abolition wrote:
I (personally) don't really see Elves or Humans being fun to roleplay.

High Elves are mopey, and emotionless and their fore arnt fun to role play as

Role playing as Dark Elves would cause people to give you strage looks if they read what you type :lol:

Who the heck wants to be a boring human a world as crazy as warhammer's :P

Ads
Joan

Post#12 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Coryphaus wrote:
Abolition wrote:
I (personally) don't really see Elves or Humans being fun to roleplay.

High Elves are mopey, and emotionless and their fore arnt fun to role play as

Role playing as Dark Elves would cause people to give you strage looks if they read what you type :lol:

Who the heck wants to be a boring human a world as crazy as warhammer's :P

Do you imagine RPing as a Skaven?
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Libra

Post#13 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:25 pm

How dare you in the name of the Emperor yield my name like that!?

The Reikland Militia are no longer active. Spoke to one of their recruiters earlier this week, many of their members have left and the progress of being shut down entirely is almost there.

Durak Ril Ankor is no longer active no. I moved from Iceland to Hong Kong and play occasionly, therefore having a guild up and running on fulltime trying to organize things are very hard while owning a corporation.

Personally, in the past I've also stirred up a HE guild named 'Athel Loren' which was only for Shadow Warriors. Thus back then it was lvl 10 that matters and very little to go for.

I have no problem founding a new RP guild for Empire, but you must have motivated party members to begin with and they all must be relatively well-connected, as in living in the same country and know how to network with each other or make progress together. Also, I am not going for a leadership this time and rather just a simple membership.
Yes, Empire is the hardest faction to RP with because they're boring in concept.

Edit: RP is quite frozen on Destruction side, besides Orcs. Don't see any future there really.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Joan

Post#14 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:13 pm

RP in both sides is scarce and hard to come by. The most important RP guilds in RoR are Dwarf & Greenskin. Right now, the only RP taking place is D&G. I personally would like to see more variety, but...Orcz da bestest!
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Glorian

Post#15 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Libra wrote: ...
Yes, Empire is the hardest faction to RP with because they're boring in concept.
Build a Human only RP Guild and name it Carroburg Greatswords. :)
German Veterans with Zweihanders. What is there not to like. :D

The correct uniforms can be found at the appearance vendors in Altdorf, as soon as they can be sold. :)
Floppy Hat, Armor with only armor on the left arm, striped trousers.
With hunters get hopefully the fussilier armor set, and the other both classes will fall in.

Koradrell

Post#16 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:04 pm

I do not have time to organize one right now, but would like to be part of an elf-only (either high or dark) guild.

lordnavar

Post#17 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:09 pm

An Elf guild would be nice to see in the battles.
They can have long range archer lines and 2h tank lines. And use white lions for cavalry and flanking.

skutrug

Post#18 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:15 pm

I propose "Hello Kitty Online" for the elf guild... Ho wait, it's already taken.
My bad :-)
Frielda
“You go to WAR with the Pugs you have, not the Premades you might want or wish you had”

Ads
Libra

Post#19 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Glorian wrote:
Libra wrote: ...
Build a Human only RP Guild and name it Carroburg Greatswords. :)
Libra wrote:I am not going for a leadership this time and rather just a simple membership.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Glorian

Post#20 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 am

My advice would be to make it like we here at the Bitterstone Thunderers. Build a double leader team. One guild leader is allways; ill, on vacation; with the miss occupied.

By sparing on two people the guild flag it will be held aloft all the time.