Recent Topics

Ads

New Roleplay Guilds

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Libra

Re: New Roleplay Guilds

Post#31 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Scurvydog wrote:The empire has rich lore and I believe they could be very fun to roleplay. If you can't find anything interesting roleplay possibility in a witch hunter I think it might be due to lack of effort ;) Don't think of the empire as just "humans" their respective orders are just as interesting and diverse as those of other races, if not even more so.
Das is correctisch! (attempt to speak high gothic)

On a sidenote, I think I will elaborate my character as a proper role-playing character.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Ads
IFarrell625

Post#32 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:37 pm

Joan wrote: I would definitely love to see a Nurgle guild, though.
Maybe if the game had stayed dead and rotten, you would have a minimal reason to even name that taling pustule.

But since this game is being gloriously remade, you will praise the name of TZEENCH!!

JK, but I would like to see a chaos or destrucion worshipping guild argueing against each other over who`s the best god, or something like that. Tzeench? Khaine? Gork? Even Mork?

Joan

Post#33 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:41 pm

IFarrell625 wrote:
Tzeench? Khaine? Gork? Even Mork?
That question is easy to answer.

Gork a' Mork iz da bestest!
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Libra

Post#34 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Lothern Sea Guards detected. HE RP guild. Tried to convince them to show up on the forums but they didn't seemed ready yet for it.

Glorian

Post#35 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Libra wrote:Lothern Sea Guards detected. HE RP guild. Tried to convince them to show up on the forums but they didn't seemed ready yet for it.
Some of my Corporals have met them. Even a dwarf roleplay guild gets bad attitude by some players, but that guy with his High Elf guild really gets called bad names by some players. :(
I really hope he has the elven balls to keep up the idea.
Would love to march besides them with the Bitterstone Thunderers.

Libra

Post#36 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:33 am

I have plan to get a new RP guild going in the future, the ideal would be Tzeentch's Chosen (saw "Nurgle's Chosen") or something very similar to the concept. Thousand Sons is indeed a interesting concept. Zealot, Magus and Marauders are already based on their spells and abilities followers of Tzeentch, so why not make something out of it?
If not a Chaos RP guild then it's more likely that I stay with Empire...
Last edited by Libra on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

Joan

Post#37 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:53 am

Libra wrote:Well..the founders of Durak Ril Ankor still bears some grudges towards 3BT. Haven't spoken to them all for months and weeks. Care very little myself what happened.
I plan get a new rp guild going in the future, names would be either Tzneetch's Chosen or even a Orc clan under my wings, but Chaos is much more likely.
But didn't you prefer a KOTBS over a Black Orc? :P
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Doombull

Post#38 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:57 am

As a new person to the server, I'd personally enjoy a Chaos guild of some sort. I play a Chosen and if unable to find a spot, I would likely just continue to pvp. >.<

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#39 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:50 am

IFarrell625 wrote:
Maybe if the game had stayed dead and rotten, you would have a minimal reason to even name that taling pustule.

But since this game is being gloriously remade, you will praise the name of TZEENCH!!

JK, but I would like to see a chaos or destrucion worshipping guild argueing against each other over who`s the best god, or something like that. Tzeench? Khaine? Gork? Even Mork?
Tzeentch is his name, actually. :D

Libra

Post#40 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 am

Doombull wrote:As a new person to the server, I'd personally enjoy a Chaos guild of some sort. I play a Chosen and if unable to find a spot, I would likely just continue to pvp. >.<
Contact me in-game or message me...