Buy and sell! Earn money! Spend money!
That's what we want.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Catweazle

Magus needs a boost

Post#1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:50 am

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone could help a noob out (me) by PLing my magus (Zahnarzt) a few levels, I'm currently LVL 12 but looking for a boost into T3 so I can make the most of the current x3 xp boost.

Maybe some friendly butcher would let me leach XP whilst they are farming for mats? I would of cause opt out of all loot rolls etc.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Ads
Vdova

Re: Magus needs a boost

Post#2 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:52 am

wow, just.... wow.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Glorian

Post#3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Catweazle wrote:Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone could help a noob out (me) by PLing my magus (Zahnarzt) a few levels, I'm currently LVL 12 but looking for a boost into T3 so I can make the most of the current x3 xp boost.
Maybe some friendly butcher would let me leach XP whilst they are farming for mats? I would of cause opt out of all loot rolls etc.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Well lad two Options:

A. Get into a guild and they will do this for free.

B. Go ingame into /6 or /4 and offer people gold for lvling you up while they farm mats and take all the gold and stuff.
If you dont have gold, go to Norsca or some other area where you can farm lots of low lvl Npcs. After an hour you will have looted lots of colors, some chaos blacks which will go for 4 Gold each at a vendor.

PS: Great Name for a Magus. :D

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#4 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:57 pm

You are level 12!
Protip, in T2 the xp is already doubled for all quests. So go and do the quests. (I strongly recommend to do RvR in T2)
Or you will have like 10 RR at level 40...

T2 --> Quest --> T3 do some epic weapon questline and this alone should push yourself to 27.
The Skaven City Labyrinth Quest gives you 110000 xp...

lastalien

Post#5 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Go to the guild
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Catweazle

Post#6 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:35 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:You are level 12!
Protip, in T2 the xp is already doubled for all quests. So go and do the quests. (I strongly recommend to do RvR in T2)
Or you will have like 10 RR at level 40...

T2 --> Quest --> T3 do some epic weapon questline and this alone should push yourself to 27.
The Skaven City Labyrinth Quest gives you 110000 xp...
Interesting, thanks for the information does the xp modifier include mobs as well?

Razid1987

Post#7 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:39 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:T2 --> Quest --> T3 do some epic weapon questline and this alone should push yourself to 27.
Or even better:

T2 mob farm (12-22 or so) -> T3 mob farm (22-32, x3 XP) -> Skaven Quests -> T4 Epic Quests -> Scenarios / Ruin PQ Farm = 40

Edited to remove rat farm from T2.
Last edited by Razid1987 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#8 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:07 pm

In T2 only Quest XP is doubled. Thats what I know from past changes. And its better to do Quests therefore.

In T3 you can grind mobs only, if you have Korean/Chinese blood in you :-P ... But I would still do the quests before only grinding mobs. (Should be much faster but less greens to vendor/sell)

Ads
Catweazle

Post#9 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Razid1987 wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:T2 --> Quest --> T3 do some epic weapon questline and this alone should push yourself to 27.
Or even better:

T2 Rat farm (12-22 or so) -> T3 mob farm (22-32, x3 XP) -> Skaven Quests -> T4 Epic Quests -> Scenarios / Ruin PQ Farm = 40
Is rat farming still I thing? I though they were removed?

Razid1987

Post#10 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Maybe they were. I have no idea. Haven't been in T2 since, well, T3 pretty much.

If so, I'd just switch T2 Rat Farm out with T2 mob farming / SCs or something. Not sure how active the ORvR is there. I hear it's pretty dead.