WTT 40/60 choppa, Gakjn

Buy and sell! Earn money! Spend money!
That's what we want.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gakin

WTT 40/60 choppa, Gakjn

Post#1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:29 am

Got bored of my choppa, so i want to trade him for someone else, order and destro sides, 55+ renown, except BO, DOK. Post here or send me PM. I've read server rules, looks like i dont break any :P

I will clarify for you. This is not something that is allowed.

Trading characters and giving away accounts is a thin line to getting all accounts involved banned. Don't do it.

- wargrimnir
Gakjin zeal/Gakih sh, and many alts, FMJ guild

Ads
zgolec

Re: WTT 40/60 choppa, Gakjn

Post#2 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:31 am

Ban inc in 3,2,1...

:D
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Gakin

Post#3 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:32 am

No, u cant sell for real money, but there is no restrictions on acc trades.

Foomy44

Post#4 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:38 am

I woulda thought this would be against rules too but I can't find anything stating that. This actually makes it look ok:

1.2 You are responsible of your account.
It is yours and only yours. Don’t share it unless you can accept the consequences of the other person potentially breaking the rules and having action taken against it (letting your kids play for example). If something bad happens in the hands of someone you trusted, it will be your problem, not ours, and sadly, you will be responsible for it.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Gakin

Post#5 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:39 am

"unless you can accept the consequences" key words here )

Darosh
Banned

Post#6 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Tbh, I'd fancy to be able to transfer characters from my account to another ~ a friend of mine would love to play this game again, but can't be arsed to level, gear and grind RR given various responsibilities, it'd make his day to be able to log on and play, rather than log on and complete another set of chores. Just not worth the little time he has at his disposal...

I wouldn't mind losing a character, if I got a (really) regular and reliable buddy to duo with for it.

Darks63

Post#7 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:59 pm

Is leaving an alt really that much of a bother?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Selling an account or a char is the same and you can't differentiate whether you give something for free or sell it.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Noiree

Post#9 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Exchanging your account is the same as selling it. You turn your account in for something else of value even if it is another account. Doing this in public ror forums... well... I can hear the banhammer coming in...
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

ashton007

Post#10 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Darosh wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:22 pm Tbh, I'd fancy to be able to transfer characters from my account to another ~ a friend of mine would love to play this game again, but can't be arsed to level, gear and grind RR given various responsibilities, it'd make his day to be able to log on and play, rather than log on and complete another set of chores. Just not worth the little time he has at his disposal...

I wouldn't mind losing a character, if I got a (really) regular and reliable buddy to duo with for it.
the exp grind is a problem in this game. Its a private server filled with casuals... no one comes here to do that extra work we just want pvp xD