Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Twyxx

wtb name Bigmama

Post#1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:03 am

wtb name Bigmama, PM me
(with gold....)
Last edited by Twyxx on Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Martok

Re: wtb name Bigmama

Post#2 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:14 am

Not one-hundred percent certain however my experience on this server leads me to believe buying character names would be frowned upon.

Twyxx

Post#3 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:29 am

Martok wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:14 am
Not one-hundred percent certain however my experience on this server leads me to believe buying character names would be frowned upon.
With gold?

Martok

Post#4 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:40 am

That might pass. As I said I am not certain as to the specific rule regarding using in game gold however I know the Devs truly frown on any transaction involving actual currency at any time for any reason.

Twyxx

Post#5 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:41 am

Martok wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:40 am
That might pass. As I said I am not certain as to the specific rule regarding using in game gold however I know the Devs truly frown on any transaction involving actual currency at any time for any reason.
double checked and we gucci

emiliorv

Post#6 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Now he´s online...try to pm him ingame:

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... cter/35492

GrandmaGary

Post#7 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:13 pm

Also pretty sure if you rename/delete a character the name still won't be available.

I deleted a character to make space for a new one and a few weeks after I still couldn't use the name.

warlover

Post#8 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:32 pm

GrandmaGary wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:13 pm
Also pretty sure if you rename/delete a character the name still won't be available.

I deleted a character to make space for a new one and a few weeks after I still couldn't use the name.
That's not entirely true, i did the delete and rename thing 2 times and the names were available right away ;)

Ads
GrandmaGary

Post#9 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:45 pm

warlover wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:32 pm
GrandmaGary wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:13 pm

That's not entirely true, i did the delete and rename thing 2 times and the names were available right away ;)
Yeah disregard my above post. Just checked the armoury and it turns out the reason I couldn't use the name was because I spelled it wrong >.>
The actual deleted character has a bunch of random letters after it when I deleted it =D