Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Varendue

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#691 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:33 am

So I wanted to use the tank layout shown in the first post as a base to work off of. I haven't tried Order, but the Destro Tank layout is exactly the same as the DPS one. Am I screwing something up here?

Ads
Deggiera

Post#692 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:38 am

see below, this was a double post sorry
Last edited by Deggiera on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deggiera

Post#693 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:46 am

Hey, i just installed this mod and my screen is odd, all kinds of stock ui elements overlapping the mod, is there something im missing?

https://imgur.com/a/oEco98h

Deggiera

Post#694 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:58 am

nvm, turns out reading the instructions and not assuming you know how addons work is the smart thing to do!

Mushuke

Post#695 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:13 am

Here you will see presets for different factions and classes. Pick a layout you want, copy the folder and then rename it to what your respective character is called.

where do i paste this folder then? sorry for the dumb question but i am a new player so dont know alot

Noan

Post#696 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:57 am

Hi! Amazing UI pack, really helped me with a cleaner interface.

That said there is a addon putting a screenwide crosshair on enemy player targets that i want to disable. Does anyone know what that is?

R3xz

Post#697 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:35 am

Hello, followed the instruction to install the addon package but when I enter the game the addon/mod list is showing a blank page, not registering any of the addons. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: some more information

This is from a freshly installed client, using the downloaded installer.

This is on a new character, the addon was added shortly after I made the character and connected to the game.

I have all the backups on a seperate folder in the game directory.

EDIT 2: Realized I may have not complete the correct installation of the game (only ran the RORLauncher once before logging in), let see how this goes after reinstalling

Orpheus66

Post#698 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:18 pm

I've lost all quest tracking on my screen, when I go to layout manager I see the window and it isn't disabled so I'm not really sure what to do

Ads
Cormeister

Post#699 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Orpheus66 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:18 pm I've lost all quest tracking on my screen, when I go to layout manager I see the window and it isn't disabled so I'm not really sure what to do
Look for the triangle icon that should be near your minimap. Click that triangle and your quest tracker should appear.

Orpheus66

Post#700 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Cormeister wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:09 pm
Orpheus66 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:18 pm I've lost all quest tracking on my screen, when I go to layout manager I see the window and it isn't disabled so I'm not really sure what to do
Look for the triangle icon that should be near your minimap. Click that triangle and your quest tracker should appear.
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much

I would have never figured that out in a million years