Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#951 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:56 pm

cjimaras wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:57 pm Hello, i am facing a problem with cmap. I installed the latest version but now i cannot open the scenario summary with my keybind. I reinstalled the older version ( i had no problem with that version) but still i cannot open the scenario summary. Anyone has any solution? Thanks in advance!
Hey

uhm when did the error first appear? Is it older than 2-3 days?

Ads
lyncher12

Post#952 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 am

How do you access the overflow backpack with this ui?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#953 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:55 am

lyncher12 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 am How do you access the overflow backpack with this ui?
Hey,

put your overflow into your bank vault.

oneangryflamer

Post#954 » Thu May 14, 2020 8:41 am

Lilim wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:46 am
oneangryflamer wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:49 am Hi,

I need help with two things:

How can I set up the Amethyst Castbar to show the spell permanently during casting and not at the end?

How can I set pure to show HP instead of % and how can I make the player display permanently visible?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hey,

sorry, I can only semi help you with your questions.
- I don't use Amethyst Castbar, I use Obsidian instead.
- The HP of enemies and friendly targets are only in % (it's intented from the game)
- I don't know how and where Viny disabled the player display (so that's the reason for RVMod Player Status).
You can delete Pure and its settings (ror/user/settings/Martyrs Square/Character/Profile/....) and download the standart one from Idrinth: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pure/
hey,

thank you very much for your feedback.

You say that it is not possible to display the hp in numbers, but it seems to be possible. see here the screenshot of zarbix:

Lilim
Community Management

Post#955 » Thu May 14, 2020 8:45 am

Spoiler:
oneangryflamer wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:41 am

How can I set up the Amethyst Castbar to show the spell permanently during casting and not at the end?

How can I set pure to show HP instead of % and how can I make the player display permanently visible?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hey,

- The HP of enemies and friendly targets are only in % (it's intented from the game)
- I don't know how and where Viny disabled the player display (so that's the reason for RVMod Player Status).
You can delete Pure and its settings (ror/user/settings/Martyrs Square/Character/Profile/....) and download the standart one from Idrinth: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pure/
hey,

You say that it is not possible to display the hp in numbers, but it seems to be possible. see here the screenshot of zarbix:
Hey,

maybe Zarbix will tell you how he did this. But actually the "player" display form pure is disabeled.
If you know how he did this, tell me pls.

UPDATE: uhm if you can read this, pls join the RoR discord....I want something to test.

notrandomatall

Post#956 » Thu May 14, 2020 9:52 am

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hey,

hey,

You can make pure show your own hp with numbers but not the enemies. I'm not home atm so I can't really help you out right now. Just know that it's possible.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#957 » Thu May 14, 2020 10:09 am

notrandomatall wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:52 am

Hey,

hey,

You can make pure show your own hp with numbers but not the enemies. I'm not home atm so I can't really help you out right now. Just know that it's possible.
Hey,

pls, come to the ror Discord: https://discord.gg/returnofreckoning
I pinged you on the discord #advice channel.

btw. I never said it's not possible to show your own health numbers on your own player health bar. I always wrote, that I don't know where and how Viny hide the pure player health bar, many people have this issue.

cjimaras

Post#958 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:15 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:56 pm
cjimaras wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:57 pm Hello, i am facing a problem with cmap. I installed the latest version but now i cannot open the scenario summary with my keybind. I reinstalled the older version ( i had no problem with that version) but still i cannot open the scenario summary. Anyone has any solution? Thanks in advance!
Hey

When i installed the 5.9 version. Now i must disable if i want to open the scenario summary.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#959 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Spoiler:
cjimaras wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:15 pm
Lilim wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:56 pm
Hey

When i installed the 5.9 version. Now i must disable if i want to open the scenario summary.
Hey,

actually, that's not a VinyUi topic, but let's see.
5.0.9 was released on 12.5.2020; according to the comments, there was already issues with SC buttons.
5.0.8 was: Fixed issue for RoR scenario's button not showing in city instances. Additionally /script CMapWindow.ToggleScenarioButtons() will force the toggle scenario's buttons

So there are more possibilites:
  • It's still bugged :?:
  • type this script in the chat, maybe it will fix it for a while:

Code: Select all

/script CMapWindow.ToggleScenarioButtons()
  • at the UI Mods/Add-Ons settings, make sure cmap and cmap_config are checked
  • delete your cache folder and your cmap user settings (RoR > user > settings > MartyrsSquare > Character name > used profil > delete cmap folder), maybe some conflicts are here

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#960 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:50 pm

BTW => Could someone tell which addon from the UI-pack is the one for the cooldown numbers in hotbar?? for sure someone said it in any of the 96 pags of the thread but...too much posts to look for