Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] EZGuard 1.2.1

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alubert

Re: [ADDON] EZGuard 1.2.0

Post#71 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:56 pm

btbw2009 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:22 am population: 2000
developer: im tired from NB, ban it
megaproskillz players: yes, yes, ban it
population: 1000
developer: im can cancel swiftassist, tired from it
megaproskillz players: yes, yes, ban it, ban all this cheats
population: 2 (developer+megaproskills player on forum)
bum, another server dead
Sad but true.
Why do people get outraged at automation in a computer game????
Then why do they use cars, computers, aeroplanes, the Internet, etc. in their everyday lives?
After all, you can go to work on horseback, look for information in old books, use abacuses for counting, get treatment from a witch doctor. Why do you not do that?
Addons are just another stage in the game. I will say more: ONLY ADDONS allow you to use 100% of your character's power. I'm not interested in using 80-90% of the potential, but 100%.
Using addons is an evolution which some cavemen can't understand. Zerg players have a tactic of playing bombs, bombs, morale drop, bombs, bombs and they don't need any addons. All the rest who want something more unfortunately do.
My five cents.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
TARDIONm

Post#72 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:48 pm

... an absolutely inappropriate comparison
FMJ

Everdin

Post#73 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:43 pm

Alubert wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:56 pm
btbw2009 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:22 am population: 2000
developer: im tired from NB, ban it
megaproskillz players: yes, yes, ban it
population: 1000
developer: im can cancel swiftassist, tired from it
megaproskillz players: yes, yes, ban it, ban all this cheats
population: 2 (developer+megaproskills player on forum)
bum, another server dead
Sad but true.
Why do people get outraged at automation in a computer game????
Then why do they use cars, computers, aeroplanes, the Internet, etc. in their everyday lives?
After all, you can go to work on horseback, look for information in old books, use abacuses for counting, get treatment from a witch doctor. Why do you not do that?
Addons are just another stage in the game. I will say more: ONLY ADDONS allow you to use 100% of your character's power. I'm not interested in using 80-90% of the potential, but 100%.
Using addons is an evolution which some cavemen can't understand. Zerg players have a tactic of playing bombs, bombs, morale drop, bombs, bombs and they don't need any addons. All the rest who want something more unfortunately do.
My five cents.
Why are people not allowed to use drugs in sports? Why are they disqualfied, they want to use 120% of their body! :P
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#74 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:20 pm

Everdin wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:43 pm
Why are people not allowed to use drugs in sports? Why are they disqualfied, they want to use 120% of their body! :P
addons its not drugs
addons use WAR API
The WAR API is a set of functions, that allow you to modify the Warhammer Online Interface through the use of addons and macros.
WAR API is set of functions ALREADY present in ANY WHO-RoR game client! Its dont syringe with injection of 3rd side functions which give advantage and broke game.
Everyone can use it, "almost everyone" can program it and create macro or addon.
Why u use alarm clock in smartphone - use ur own sense of time and wake up by biological clocks, u can do it!
So why you want change good for simple? Play MUD then, type /enter room, /turn left etc.

By the way, what we have for alternatives if RoR server die under pressure of "pure classic interface" and game-for-not-many-but-only-tru-skillah-players? WoW with full CurseForge of addons? Nice exchange!

Everdin

Post#75 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:47 pm

btbw2009 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:20 pm
Everdin wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:43 pm
addons its not drugs
addons use WAR API
The WAR API is a set of functions, that allow you to modify the Warhammer Online Interface through the use of addons and macros.
WAR API is set of functions ALREADY present in ANY WHO-RoR game client! Its dont syringe with injection of 3rd side functions which give advantage and broke game.
Everyone can use it, "almost everyone" can program it and create macro or addon.
Why u use alarm clock in smartphone - use ur own sense of time and wake up by biological clocks, u can do it!
So why you want change good for simple? Play MUD then, type /enter room, /turn left etc.

By the way, what we have for alternatives if RoR server die under pressure of "pure classic interface" and game-for-not-many-but-only-tru-skillah-players? WoW with full CurseForge of addons? Nice exchange!
Ok, than doping without drugs but with selfblood, also not allowed :)

The Warhammer api was createt back when the original server was live. As we all now, this didn't went well! This server is under another administration (better in my opinion, to be clear!).

The Devteam define what is allowed and what not, they say NB is not allowed, it just used the api as well. But it opens up the question why other addons that have the same benefit of automate decisions based on the condition of your groupmember. This is also the reason why comparing it to swift assist is bullshit.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

PeterMore

Post#76 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:54 pm

So Is this addon usable for nobbies, lazy players, and bad players?? Or they are gonna be deleted of the game?

Morradin

Post#77 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:25 am

One click auto guard most hurt player without having to look through your group to see who needs it ... but NB was bad right? hehehehehe

Yeah OK Pat, I'll buy that!

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#78 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:04 am

Everdin wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:47 pm The Devteam define what is allowed and what not, they say NB is not allowed
devteam can define to live on moon but cannot do it
condition check - still in game, any addon which dont called NB still can use it
sequence of spells still working, even if developer said he is against automation

Ads
btbw2009
Suspended

Post#79 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:09 am

Everdin wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:47 pm The Devteam define what is allowed and what not, they say NB is not allowed
condition check - still in game, any addon which dont called NB still can use it
sequence of spells still working, even if developer said he is against automation
This is also the reason why comparing it to swift assist is bullshit.
dude, u simple dont understand - you cannot ban a whole game cuz u think it work not like u want
API is legal and only way to connect player( thru client) and server
its not cheat and invented to help ppl tune up game
only such luddites dream about come back to Dos-console games without any UI things
good luck in ur Stone Age era and leave us alone in 21st century

Everdin

Post#80 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:24 am

btbw2009 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:09 am

But they can do whatever they want with this game as long as they are able to do it with the code.

Exactly the problem I and many other have. I don't want all addons banned, i'm not even giving a flying ... duck ... if these addons are banned or not, what bothers me is the double standard.

Nobody was talking about automation, but about automation based on conditions

dude, u simple dont understand - you cannot ban a whole game cuz u think it work not like u want

I don't want to ban the game, I love this game, if I could I would think about removing some people from the game and get others back, but the game itself is pretty fine

API is legal and only way to connect player( thru client) and server

Never said the API is ilegal, it's pretty fine to have a lot of addons giving you better UI options because the standard UI is ... let's say not the best... (but far better then DOS games, just to be clear)

its not cheat and invented to help ppl tune up game

Not sure where you get the thing with cheating, may you provide the sauce where I said this?

only such luddites dream about come back to Dos-console games without any UI things

If I would want to play DOS games, I would.

good luck in ur Stone Age era and leave us alone in 21st century

At least in "my Stone Age era" we were able to find out who needs protection and heal on our own. I'm sure you would be lost :)

Furthermore, for someone who wants to change que system to your own behalf "...leave us alone..." regarding to his opinion is a very bold statement
#AllClassesMatter

― John Burroughs