Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Lilim
Advisor
Posts: 472

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1171 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm

Maglotdon8419 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm
My quests are not appearing on the screen, could you please help me
https://ibb.co/s27KjBM
Hey,

to restore the Quest display, go to:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
AddOn setups > Vanilla Ui (the last point) > restore the Quest Tracker

Ads
User avatar
Maglotdon8419
Posts: 3

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1172 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:24 pm

Lilim wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm
Maglotdon8419 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm
My quests are not appearing on the screen, could you please help me
https://ibb.co/s27KjBM
Hey,

to restore the Quest display, go to:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
AddOn setups > Vanilla Ui (the last point) > restore the Quest Tracker
Hi if everything is ok, but it still doesn't appear on the screen.
https://ibb.co/Zgzxssh

User avatar
Lilim
Advisor
Posts: 472

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1173 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 pm

Maglotdon8419 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:24 pm
Lilim wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm
Maglotdon8419 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm
My quests are not appearing on the screen, could you please help me
https://ibb.co/s27KjBM
Hey,

to restore the Quest display, go to:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
AddOn setups > Vanilla Ui (the last point) > restore the Quest Tracker
Hi if everything is ok, but it still doesn't appear on the screen.
https://ibb.co/Zgzxssh
Hey

I see your Quest Collapser on the right bottom corner...put it a bit up. Close the editor, save, and press on the triangle to open the quest tracker.

User avatar
Maglotdon8419
Posts: 3

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1174 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:34 pm

Lilim wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 pm
Maglotdon8419 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:24 pm
Lilim wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm


Hey,

to restore the Quest display, go to:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
AddOn setups > Vanilla Ui (the last point) > restore the Quest Tracker
Hi if everything is ok, but it still doesn't appear on the screen.
https://ibb.co/Zgzxssh
Hey

I see your Quest Collapser on the right bottom corner...put it a bit up. Close the editor, save, and press on the triangle to open the quest tracker.
Hoooooooooooooooooo now appear lol, thank you so much man, god bless you ^^

User avatar
Uberlix
Posts: 6

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1175 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:05 pm

This is probably a silly ass Question, but how do i enable that it asks me "need" "greed" and "pass" again when rolling for items?

When i use /troll i tick the box for enable default EA roll or whatever it is, but still the rolls only pop when it is a dye or an blue item.

Playing with a friend and when something comes up for my choppa, i can't press anything.

Is it because with VinyUI, the mod just automatically picks "need" and "greed"?

I don't really mind it, in fact in scenarios etc. it is a godsend. Just wanted to know if i miss anything or everyhing is just dandy^^

User avatar
Lilim
Advisor
Posts: 472

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1176 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:29 am

Uberlix wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:05 pm
This is probably a silly ass Question, but how do i enable that it asks me "need" "greed" and "pass" again when rolling for items?

When i use /troll i tick the box for enable default EA roll or whatever it is, but still the rolls only pop when it is a dye or an blue item.

Playing with a friend and when something comes up for my choppa, i can't press anything.

Is it because with VinyUI, the mod just automatically picks "need" and "greed"?

I don't really mind it, in fact in scenarios etc. it is a godsend. Just wanted to know if i miss anything or everyhing is just dandy^^
Hey,
Go to: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
Addon setups > tidy roll

There are two possibilities to set up the roll option, check these. If it's still borked after that, scream again.

OnceProudToBe
Posts: 1

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1177 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:55 am

Hi all,
my backpack seems to be messed up. The last pouch and the quest item pouch are greyed out with a square to click on. When clicked it disables the second actionbar.

Well, after updating everything is back to normal.

Redemtor
Posts: 1

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1178 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:57 am

My UI isnt showing the RR of friendlies or enemies. Is there a way i can fix that?

Ads
Coga89
Posts: 4

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1179 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:13 am

Thank you so much for your release
I have a problem when using healers in the order faction
Only sometimes I can see timed heals (hot) on all scenario members. Most of the time only on my group. Which doesn't happen when I play in a destruction, it always works on whatever players

Thank you

User avatar
DasdeThwar
Posts: 4

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1180 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:20 pm

Anyone know off hand what part of VinyUI or what AddOn of VinyUI handles the information when you mouseover an npc, player, or object aka what information is displayed at your mouse cursor in the box?

Just curious if there's a way to change what information is displayed.

Example:

Image


I appreciate any help or advice!

Thank you

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests