Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] YakUI !!!!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azhrael

Re: [UI] YakUI !!!!

Post#81 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:41 pm

I just started playing yesterday after a very long time...
When I was playing in the live version I used to use yakui, and I would like to use it again cause it's too much better than the base UI.
Does Yakui work well? Does it slow down too much the game? There are problems with any addon?

Ads
Akalukz

Post#82 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:36 pm

I don't think YakUI is maintained anymore. I would suggest Vynil UI
-= Agony =-

Azhrael

Post#83 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:15 pm

I've seen the post about it but I don't like it very much... I prefer yakui style.
If I'm not wrong yakui and vinyui are based on pretty the same addons so yakui should work fine theoretically, right?

Phantasm

Post#84 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Azhrael wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:41 pm I just started playing yesterday after a very long time...
When I was playing in the live version I used to use yakui, and I would like to use it again cause it's too much better than the base UI.
Does Yakui work well? Does it slow down too much the game? There are problems with any addon?
I heard few ppl use that addon pack. I didnt use it myself, but you can try and test. If any addon is broken you can replace it with VInyUI parts or standalone addons from idrinth tools.

I`d replace Squared with enemy for instance, rvrstatusupdate with new SOR and zonepop. Ofc if you into setting up own version of UI.

Azhrael

Post#85 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Ok, thanks for the tips :D

wildwindblows

Post#86 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:54 am

Hello folks, is there any alternative addon to buffhead for yakui?

Basuza

Post#87 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:48 am

What ist the Addon that enables the artwork around the ability Spells, the grey customized Fields, how do you get them?

Mozlei

Post#88 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:30 am

Moved across to VinyUI as I get a much faster frame rate than with Yak (potato laptop is potato)

However...

I'm really missing the little guard and immunity flags next to the nameplates in the middle of the screen which Yak provided - does anyone know which addon these are set up with?
RoR
Moz - Slayer - 40/7X
Mozlia - BW - 3X/4X
<The Pinata Pact>
(a.k.a KILL FRENZY)

Karak Hirn/Norn
Mozley - RR95 Witch Elf Mozlei - RR100 White Lion

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#89 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:09 am

Thats daocbuff

It needs setting up though as yakui had all the buff/debuff lists set up. I just copied the daocbuff user settings from my old yakui profile to a new profile then used vectors to position it all how i like it.

tinhyeu

Post#90 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:12 pm

is it possible to remove the gray player frames and only keep the "UI" below?