Recent Topics

Ads

--outdated--

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.43 UPDATED 03/30/2016

Post#81 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Natherul wrote:
sullemunk wrote:
Natherul wrote:awesome addon mate, this is amazing when trying to plan what you are going to put points in :D
Thanks, i am trying to figure out more stuff to add, but i'm all out of ideas
A small change could be to auto detect what class you are and have that selected when you open the addon?
Yeah, i used to have that , but for some strange reason it worked on the first char you logged but it didn't switch when loging into another character (w/o restarting the game) ...

(need to look into if the addon must be unloaded between loging chars)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.43 UPDATED 03/30/2016

Post#82 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:43 pm

sullemunk wrote:
Yeah, i used to have that , but for some strange reason it worked on the first char you logged but it didn't switch when loging into another character (w/o restarting the game) ...

(need to look into if the addon must be unloaded between loging chars)
Thats not how it works for me... Whenever I open the addon its in ironbreaker, and I dont play order at all... :P

Its still fine, it just would be cool if the addon had that feature

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.43.1 MinorUpdate 04/19/2016

Post#83 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:58 pm

WarBuilder 0.43.1 Minor Update:

· Default selected career is now Player career.
· Added Ability linking from ability popup window. (shift + leftclick annywhere on the ability popup window, just like the Item popup windows)

ImageWarBuilder 0.43.1

all linking should be backwards compatible to 0.42
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Shadowgurke

Post#84 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Since you are really desperate for small additions, how about giving us a small window where we can input the level for which the skills get calculated?

For now, you have to put points into the talent trees and the skill level gets calculated accordingly. However, when checking for damage differences between two specs, it sometimes takes some time to get the correct level and all that.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Razid1987

Post#85 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks for the updates once again <3

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#86 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Shadowgurke wrote:Since you are really desperate for small additions, how about giving us a small window where we can input the level for which the skills get calculated?

For now, you have to put points into the talent trees and the skill level gets calculated accordingly. However, when checking for damage differences between two specs, it sometimes takes some time to get the correct level and all that.

I hope you understand what I mean.
There are 3 ways to check ability levels:
1:st is to just spend point into a tree,
2:nd is to open a ability popup (alt+leftclick on an ability) and press the + or - buttons in the bottom right corner
3:rd and less known is to have 0 points spend in Warbuilder and press the path icons on the top to increase or decrease ability levels (spending points overrides this)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.44 Update 05/8/2016

Post#87 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:00 pm

WarBuilder 0.44

· Moved around som UI elements a bit (Points spend and needed is now showing on the upper side of warbuilder window)
· You can now choose to hide the Tactic/moale window by pressing the [Hide] / [Show] button
· Made it easyer to set ability levels when having 0 points spent into trees by pressing the [+] and [-] button on the top right of warbuilder window
·Added version label on the bottom left of warbuilder window
·When saving builds it now adds class icon and path points to the end of the save name for easyer reference
·Added Swag

ImageWarBuilder 0.44

kaey

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.44 Update 05/8/2016

Post#88 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Thanks for update!

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.45 Update 05/27/2016

Post#89 » Thu May 26, 2016 10:40 pm

WarBuilder 0.45

· Added a new AbilityType: PetAbilitys. These will be linked and shown in Yellow
· SquigHerder; Added Petabilitys: Gore, Headbutt, poisioned Spine, Spine Fling
· Engineer; Added Petabilitys: Penetrating Rounds, Machine Gun, Shock Granade, High-explosive granade, Flamethrower, Steam Vent
· Magus; Added Petabilitys: Daeminoc Fire, Daemonic Consumption, Flame on Tzeentch, Flame of Change, Warping Energy, Coruscating Energy
· WhiteLion; Added Petabilitys: Gut Ripper, Maul, Fang And Claw, Leg Tear, Shred, Lion's Roar, Terrifying Roar, Claw Sweep, Bite

ImageWarBuilder 0.45

DeaDL0cK

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.45 Update 05/27/2016

Post#90 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Any new update?