Recent Topics

Ads

--outdated--

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gerv
Banned

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.38

Post#41 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Thanks for this, works a treat, I am a huge fan.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#42 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Penril wrote:This was linked in guild chat. I couldn't check his build, but he could check mine. Maybe he is using the older version (im pretty sure im using the latest; downloaded it yesterday).

Will check with other guildies tonight. Anyway, nice addon :)
If opening a link on an older version than the one linking, it will alert you that your version is outdated, so i bet he has the older version ( I guess i need to add the opposite well.. )
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Razid1987

Post#43 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Penril wrote:This was linked in guild chat. I couldn't check his build, but he could check mine. Maybe he is using the older version (im pretty sure im using the latest; downloaded it yesterday).

Will check with other guildies tonight. Anyway, nice addon :)
I'm no expect, but kinda sounds like your friend has an older version, which doesn't support the links.

Razid1987

Post#44 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:07 am

There seems to be an error with Warbuilder 0.38, for the WE:
It shows the different Path-abilities with the correct icons, but they have the wrong tooltips. They all seem to be the BG's tooltips, in fact: Hateful Strike, Murderous Rending, Brutal Smash etc.
Just checked the other classes in Warbuilder. This issue seems to only be for the WE.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#45 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:38 am

Razid1987 wrote:There seems to be an error with Warbuilder 0.38, for the WE:
It shows the different Path-abilities with the correct icons, but they have the wrong tooltips. They all seem to be the BG's tooltips, in fact: Hateful Strike, Murderous Rending, Brutal Smash etc.
Just checked the other classes in Warbuilder. This issue seems to only be for the WE.
Yepp, I noticed that and have fixed it for the next update, (forgot to change the ability id's for that one) same with BW's core tactic #15
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Marley

Post#46 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:49 pm

I love it.

sullemunk, well done and keep up the good work!

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#47 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:51 pm

Thanks, Btw Update Soon™

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.40

Post#48 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:42 pm

WarBuilder 0.40

ImageWarBuilder 0.40

·Added Save and Load options:
You can now Save and Load your Builds for later use. (They are saved Globaly and can be accessed by anny of your Toons

·Added one click mastery population:
Tired of clicking [+] all the way to the top? Now you can just insta-click on the Ability / tactic you want to specc up to.(Giving you have enough mastery points)

Other stuff:
·Pressing [Esc] while having Warbuilder window active will close it
·Fixed BrightWizard coretactic #15
·Fixed WichElf Core Mastery Ability tooltip
·WarBuilder will now warn you if clicking on outdated Build links, Same if you have an outdated Warbuilder version and click on a newer made link
Last edited by sullemunk on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Idrinth
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.40 UPDATED

Post#49 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Thanks, that looks great :)
(and thanks for making it a zip :) )
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.40 UPDATED

Post#50 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:52 am

For those who just want to check ability scaling you can set it manually by having no points spent into masterys and then press the first mastery icon (on the top left) to increase the ability level (press the top right one to decrease) using mastery points will override this...